Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[SOLVED : crredit to LUNAMOO] MH3 mem stick duo not inserted ~B10
03-19-2014, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2014 10:21 AM by Siauwhendry.)
RE: Ask:MH3 save issue " the mem stick duo ~B10 used to start this game was mot i...
I just get home and re-read all of your explanation, I understand some, but some doesnt..

sorry :-p kinda hard to understand by user like me.

so I wanna ask again, which one is actually broken, the game save (*BIN) or the save state (*PPST).

because I have tried to delete all of the save state yesterday and re create the save state.If I go out of the app for a while and then go back into the app - load the save state - and then normal save the game - it is still working.

but if you leave the game long enough, reply messages, BBM, messaging, then go back to save, the save error appear again.

I've recreate save state and normal save (by deleting the ULJM05800 folder while the game is running and make fresh save) but still after a long time leaving the app open, it wont save.

this problem didnt happen before.at the first time I freely using save state (load when get hit by monster-save when make great combos- get hit again-load again and evade the hit) no problem at all.

soo seems like my BIN is broken, because the save state that at the 1st time okay is now broken.(I'm using the save state like thousand time when fighting the monsters)

this is the save state file that doenst allow me to save after I leave the game long enough :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9puc47...1.00_0.rar

this is my BIN file :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b5a6lc...M05800.rar
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: - LunaMoo - 03-19-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: Ask:MH3 save issue " the mem stick duo ~B10 used to start this game was mot i... - Siauwhendry - 03-19-2014 09:14 AM
RE: - LunaMoo - 03-19-2014, 10:19 AM