Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP .dll error message Help.
04-04-2014, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 09:21 AM by Bigpet.)
RE: PPSSPP .dll error message Help.
(04-04-2014 06:00 AM)TPSGamer Wrote:  Yeah I did already read it and I and I did so which DIDN'T WORK at ALL so... If you wouldn't try to sound all super-smart it would help duh. Also I downloaded it from the official website and I already downloaded the x86 file at least 3-5 times already and nothing help. Can anyone HELPFUL actually reply to this? Thanks

Make sure the VS2013 runtime is listed in your "programs and features" list. If it's there and doesn't work, uninstall it. Search all the folders in your PATH directories (including system32, the current directory and all others in the environment variable) for the *.dll and delete it from all of those places if it's there. Then re-install the right runtime, if you use 32bit ppsspp install the 32 bit version, if you use 64bit ppsspp then install the 64 bit runtime (or just install both).

But first and foremost delete the *.dlls from your ppsspp directory, they're not supposed to be there
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PPSSPP .dll error message Help. - TPSGamer - 04-03-2014, 06:12 AM
RE: PPSSPP .dll error message Help. - Bigpet - 04-04-2014 09:18 AM