Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Virtual Controls in Windows 8.1
01-21-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Virtual Controls in Windows 8.1
(01-20-2014 09:25 PM)quarky Wrote:  It works much better now in game. Unfortunately, I can't seem to scroll up and down out of the game (when trying to adjust settings) but that isn't the end of the world as I can use the menu's. I can however "touch" the settings I can see (which will activate/deactivate as if clicked).

Thanks!

Scrolling is broken because currently only touch_id 0 is used for gesture recognition. But in windows I reserved the touch id of 0 for the mouse cursor, I'm gonna just start enumerating points with 0 too and ignore possible collision with simultaneous mouse use. When this change will be included in the emulator you won't have this issue anymore.

I have to solve another issue before that. For me, when I touch inside the emulator I can't use the windows menus and close/minimize/maximize buttons via touch anymore. It would be nice if you could tell me whether this happens for you too.

So, open ppsspp, touch around inside the window (go into settings for example) and then try to touch the menu (File,emulation,debug) and try to touch the minimize and maximize buttons and tell me whether they work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Virtual Controls in Windows 8.1 - sshades - 12-21-2013, 05:51 AM
RE: Virtual Controls in Windows 8.1 - Bigpet - 01-21-2014 04:24 PM