Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which's your favorite game's company?
01-03-2014, 08:09 AM
RE: Which's your favorite game's company?
My first favorite game company was Origin Systems. They made the Ultima series of games, wing commander, and others. Unfortunately EA bought them out in i think 1991 and destroyed the company and the Ultima franchise. Thanks EA!

It wasn't till many years later where I really started liking a specific company's games, and when Bioware released Mass Effect 1, they became my favorite. Then of course EA gets their sticky hands involved in Bioware's development schedule, content control, and deadlines... and due to this EA destroyed the Mass Effect franchies, my favorite EVER, with the half-assed release of ME3. EA once again ruined everything.

Lately I've really gotten into the Bioshock games, made by Irrational Games and published by 2k. The first two Bioshock games were utter brilliance, and the latest installment Infinite is also outstanding, but wouldn't put it on the same level as the original. I forsee EA buying them out in the coming few years, just so they can continue their campaign of destruction of all that's good in the gaming world.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which's your favorite game's company? - Andrew LB - 01-03-2014 08:09 AM