Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Compatibility with Tegra 3 chipset devices?
07-03-2013, 10:19 PM
RE: Compatibility with Tegra 3 chipset devices?
(07-03-2013 06:19 PM)MyGamerTV Wrote:  
(07-03-2013 12:48 AM)theonyxphoenix Wrote:  I have a Tegra 3 device and I use No-Frills CPU to set performance at 1.3 and Ram Manager set at Hard Gaming. My results:

Duodecim: Speed 58-69; FPS 30 in Order's Sanctuary. Speed/FPS can vary depending on the battleground.

Frameskip 3
Hardware Transform
Vertex Cache
Stream VBO
Force 60FPS
Dynarec
Fast Memory
Lock CPU Speed 60
Enable Sound
Enable Atrac 3+

Turn off Frameskip on menu to prevent blinking.

I can run Ys Seven at full speed with frameskip off but cannot get the menu to pull up or see the character stats or dialogue boxes. If I start the emulator with Buffered Rendering/Anti Aliasing I can see everything but come in at around 50fps.

I'm working on optimizing Ys Seven, Tactics Ogre, FF:CC, Trails in the Sky, Final Fantasy IV, Corpse Party, and a few others.

EDIT: Changing the speed limit to 30 and FS 1 I can get:
Altago Plains, 60 -65 Speed, FPS 14...50-60 in battle.
Altago City 57-60 and 14-15 fps outdoors with a little jumping. Same numbers indoors with no jumping.

That's quite impressive, I hope to get similar results when my new Tegra phone arrives in a few days. Did you happen to try Tekken 6 or WWE SVR 11?

I don't think that's impressive, frameskip at 3 will give 60 VPS but the gameplay will be so bad that you can't even play, frameskip at 1 will give you enough VPS to have a decent gameplay, though there are still lots of improvements to the JIT so in the future Android users will get even more speed Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Compatibility with Tegra 3 chipset devices? - Trenico - 07-03-2013 10:19 PM