Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions ULUS10297
07-16-2024, 11:48 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions ULUS10297
@Hylandu That's intentional. I have no idea why someone went out of their way to make EXP multiplier codes above 100x because that's literally impossible. The game is hard-coded to dump any excess XP when leveling up into the trash. If you take a level 1 character at 99 XP and have them attack a level 99 character they will gain 99 experience points, level up, and be at level 2 with zero EXP. You're only allowed to level up once per action and the 'dump excess XP' rule probably exists for a reason.

If you use Steal EXP it applies stolen EXP, and if that causes a level up it applies that level up, THEN it applies the EXP gained for a successful action against a target depending on the level difference, so an EXP multiplier code might be able to allow you to level up twice in that specific scenario, but I wouldn't try it just because the game's probably not coded to handle multiple level-ups on one singular action.

One things I wanted to ask of anyone who's willing to take the request: I've noticed when poaching monsters that whatever item gets added to the Poacher's Den is rolled at the moment the monster is poached. If at all possible I'd like a code that guarantees the rare drop from a poached monster instead of wrestling with that 1/8 chance of the rare item.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions ULUS10297 - DwarfWarden - 07-16-2024 11:48 PM
[split] Codes Requests Thread - Kazander - 08-03-2014, 12:27 AM