The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! I can no longer play Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley!
05-23-2024, 09:50 AM
Question Help! I can no longer play Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley!
I downloaded PPSSPP on my laptop because I want to play Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley. When I first played it, everything was fine! A bit of lag, but most of it was fine! Suddenly. A couple of weeks ago, I opened it. At first, everything was fine. But then, I walked a couple of steps and the app just closes itself. Because of that, I basically have to save after every couple of steps or after I do anything of significance! I though it would just disappear when I restarted it or play tomorrow. But, no!! The app keeps closing and now I can't even open my inventory without killing the game. (FPS immediately drops to 0). I'm currently perpetually stuck in Wallace's store.

Please help. I'm going to attach a couple of photos to illustrate the situation. If anyone needs more information to diagnose my problem, just ask and I'll answer it ASAP.[/font][/size]
.png  Screenshot (148).png (Size: 359.76 KB / Downloads: 40)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help! I can no longer play Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley! - Harvest Moon HOLV Enjoyer - 05-23-2024 09:50 AM