Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Texture Pack
12-16-2023, 12:35 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Texture Pack
Quote:I've looked into it, the problem for most of these issues is how the Italian translation patch points to segments of textures. It often has it pointing in different positions than both the vanilla US and PAL regions. The only way to bypass this issue would be to completely disable and delete texture files that are giving you the most issues (specifically icons/2.ktx2, 5.png, and 4.png). Or creating new textures dedicated just for the Italian text. On the bright side, I went in and added better compatibility for other non-text textures just because of this mod. It is all in the newest patch. It's not perfect and there are still some large issues but I pushed it as far as I could go without overriding existing material. Sorry I couldn't do more.

Don't worry about it! I've asked just because it's the only issue that I'm facing with the patched version, everything else works well. Just to let you know, I've tried to delete the files that you mentioned in your previous post but the issue persists.
Thank you for your effort in this, I still think that the PSP version (with proper bug fixes) is the best version of this game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Texture Pack - passmar - 12-16-2023 12:35 PM