Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Best way to Experience Co-op
05-11-2016, 09:21 AM
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Best way to Experience Co-op
(05-10-2016 11:16 PM)TkSilver Wrote:  So Story mode does unlock more multiplayer missions. You can power level the lower level character by just doing a few multiplayer missions that are low level for the higher level plyer but missions the lower level one could not complete on his own to gain exp faster. But no most of Co-op is locked behind clearing at least a decent portion of the story mode.

Hmm, too bad... this'll make things a lot less straight forward... Undecided

If only there were some way to reduce your character's level. It's gonna be pretty one-sided this way; Right now I'm at level 10 and completed up to Universe 3, and my brother hasn't even made his character yet...

Oh... maybe... Is there any Cheat code or something that I could use to stop myself from gaining EXP?

Also, one last thing... I like the idea of Challenge mode, because your level gets set to 1. That makes things perfect. But, can more challenges only be unlocked by playing Story mode, or are they unlockable on Multiplayer?

Thanks a lot for your help Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2 Best way to Experience Co-op - MNOPYZ - 05-11-2016 09:21 AM