The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Speeding up the game(Tab key) issue
01-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Speeding up the game(Tab key) issue
Hey guys recently i updated my old PPSSPP v 0.9.1 to 0.9.9. and is now much more stable but the problem i am having is that when i press TAB button the game does not "speed up". I am not asking for ways on how to speed up the actual game. It's always at 100% FPS, i am just asking how to actually speed the game up to like 150-450% (depending on how demanding the game is) just to skip some boring cutscenes and stuff

I haven't found a single solution online as i am not even sure what kind of term is used to denote the action that i am talking about. Hopefully there are players who used previous version of the emulators who can help me with this "issue". Btw, i've tried many different options in settings and different hotkeys on my keyboard. Nothing seems to be working. Did this option just get removed entirely in 0.9.9. or what? Please let me know if you can. Thank you in advance))
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Speeding up the game(Tab key) issue - NFS Dopey - 01-06-2016 11:07 PM