Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.29 Average
The Freedom Wall Thread
03-01-2014, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 04:40 PM by youhacked1.)
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread
(03-01-2014 04:35 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  I have a crazy question:
Do you think will happen the 3rd World War? When?
Share your opinion, but don't start the war here. Tongue
this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

Forum test
(Insert Computer Specs Here)
So much Video Games.... So little time....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Oh man(Buko), you gotta repent for losing a 500-reply thread earlier...

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
03-02-2014, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 02:37 AM by Obi55.)
Guilherme, World War 3 will start from this thread, where there will be a massive flame war that spreads to reddit, 4chan and tumblr. From there government security systems will fight independent hackers from rival countries and take it as international hostility. From THERE it will go physical to full scale invasion. Hackers will deploy missiles by themselves, causing worldwide desolation.
Then, in small corners of the world, survival forces will set up their own small LAN networks and use evolve, hamachi and tunngle to connect with other survival forces. They will meet in chatrooms and speak of where this all began, in The Freedom Wall Thread of the PPSSPP forums.
EDIT: Once again, do not hesitate to post a dare for DigitalFilesMidnight in the Truth or Dare thread. Please.

Catch me if you can't catch me if you can't Cats are nice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2014, 06:39 AM
I notice Buko is talk about homosexual in the first post....

I'll try my best to rebut it

(03-01-2014 12:04 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  In my conclusion, gays and lesbians are yet another one of the stages of human evolution just like in Charles Darwin theory where according to him, humans came from apes but this time around, gays and lesbians came from naturalized male and female human hormones, people just don't realize it yet. 3000 years from now, gays and lesbians might become a normal part of humankind society in an extraordinary way, humans may possess technologies that can freely change a person's gender without the sex change operation mumbo-jumbo, and that can cause quite some chaotic stir and may also leads to world anarchy.

No... homosexual (a universal and scientific term for gays and lebians) is juz some kind of psychology that alter a human preference for mating (in other words, having sex). I dont believe its some sort of evolution tho. Of course in terms of religion, homosexual is not approved by most religion and most countries in the world.

(03-01-2014 12:04 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  gays have a physical body of a man but with a soul of a woman and they can perform female tasks with elegance and grace yet they have an option to retain their physical prowess of their male side, same with the lesbians which uses the body of a woman but purely acts and looks like real rough men.

not all of those guys who behave like a girl (in Malaysia, we call them "lelaki lembut" or "pondan") are gay and girls who behave like a guy (in Malaysia, we call them "tomboy") are lesbians. That juz a mere personality. and it can be change if s/he wanted to. Even a girl who do look girly can be a lesbian too you know.

(03-01-2014 12:04 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  And additionally, some noontime shows in this country allows gay competitions like "Look-a-Like" of their female celebrity crap which is not setting a good example to young children especially the young boys, it takes away their natural manlihood in a young age, the only good point of that competition is it's unique in a way since no other country in the world dares to try that entertainment formula.

if you talk about losing manlihood just because of watching a TV show as such... that's juz a small matter

most of those gays or "soft-core" guys lose their manlihood due to their living environment.

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
03-02-2014, 06:41 AM
Quote:(in Malaysia, we call them "tomboy")
Rest of the world does too.

03-02-2014, 05:04 PM
[Random thought] Em hates homos/lesbos that much? wow...

03-02-2014, 05:20 PM
They are juz facts...

anyways nice how this forum got pile up with spams yet again....

and btw about the "The Freedom Wall Thread - Limited Edition" i do notice the somekind of error before it got automatically deleted, the first post got change somehow...

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
03-02-2014, 05:52 PM
'Limited Edition' has a nice ring to it.

03-03-2014, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 06:19 AM by Goddess of Death.)
hello obi-kun!
i thought you will change pic into a smile face?
shiishiii.. you pic is really funny

shiiishiiBig Grin joke..a

oh! hello world!

oh! and me is 4stars!
what is it mean?

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
03-03-2014, 08:46 AM
Ok!! The first topic is gone!! But last week was created other topic. And now, the 3rd topic.

1-in wich one we have to chat?
2-moderators, is it possible to merge the topics??

See yah!!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
03-03-2014, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 05:20 AM by Buko Pandan.)
(03-02-2014 06:39 AM)Raimoo Wrote:  I notice Buko is talk about homosexual in the first post....

I'll try my best to rebut it

[quote='Buko Pandan' pid='76158' dateline='1393679097']
In my conclusion, gays and lesbians are yet another one of the stages of human evolution just like in Charles Darwin theory where according to him, humans came from apes but this time around, gays and lesbians came from naturalized male and female human hormones, people just don't realize it yet. 3000 years from now, gays and lesbians might become a normal part of humankind society in an extraordinary way, humans may possess technologies that can freely change a person's gender without the sex change operation mumbo-jumbo, and that can cause quite some chaotic stir and may also leads to world anarchy.

Quote:No... homosexual (a universal and scientific term for gays and lebians) is juz some kind of psychology that alter a human preference for mating (in other words, having sex). I dont believe its some sort of evolution tho. Of course in terms of religion, homosexual is not approved by most religion and most countries in the world.

You like taking things seriously and flat out straight aren't you? You should stop relying too much on Google,books and scientific facts and experience life and your surroundings head on while letting your imagination play once in a while.That statement is just my own scientific conclusion I just randomly made up and a bit sort of a joke after I saw a group of homosexuals back from that day,that's why this is called "The Freedom Wall" where common sense and actual facts are sometimes disregarded by posting the thoughts that comes to your mind in a flash.If you take these kinds of thoughts too seriously,you might end up growing wrinkles in an early age.

The thought that I just posted in the first post was no different from what you guys are posting here everyday like a simple good morning greeting to the world etc.
That's just the way I post because I like posting messages filled with long random discussions whether it's a fact or just a made-up thought.

(03-01-2014 12:04 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  gays have a physical body of a man but with a soul of a woman and they can perform female tasks with elegance and grace yet they have an option to retain their physical prowess of their male side, same with the lesbians which uses the body of a woman but purely acts and looks like real rough men.

Quote:not all of those guys who behave like a girl (in Malaysia, we call them "lelaki lembut" or "pondan") are gay and girls who behave like a guy (in Malaysia, we call them "tomboy") are lesbians. That juz a mere personality. and it can be change if s/he wanted to. Even a girl who do look girly can be a lesbian too you know.

Another comment that relies solely on actual scientific facts, like I said on the first reply quote, my whole statement is just a made-up fantasy scientific joke.Of course I am totally and well aware of all the facts that you are talking about.There's no need to enlighten me,and besides the statement on the first post only pertains to the homosexual trait in the Philippines and not in Malaysia plus the transgender psychological behavior of our countries are way far too different, you are only talking about the homosexual behavior in your country. But here in the Philippines,once a person turns gay or a lesbian,people here never reverts back to their previous traits as a real man and a woman and don't treat their switched identity as a mere sub persona like in your country does. Much worse,most gays here prefers to have their ****** removed and be replaced by a fake female's ******** through sex change surgery,as a result some homosexuals here cannot be distinguished from real male and female species.
Quote:
if you talk about losing manlihood just because of watching a TV show as such... that's juz a small matter

most of those gays or "soft-core" guys lose their manlihood due to their living environment.

Of course,that's common sense already and is a given fact by the laws of nature and in the field of human psychological behavior (sigh...). Anyway, I believe this is the first time we've formally talked since you registered here? It's a pleasure to meet your virtual acquaintance .Though in a complex way.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
03-03-2014, 10:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 11:25 AM by youhacked1.)
What is with the spam nowadays...

Also you might wanna change your title back to 4-star Universal gamer Raimoo

Forum test
(Insert Computer Specs Here)
So much Video Games.... So little time....
03-03-2014, 12:20 PM
@Buko Pandan Sorry if i didn't get your jokes there. It hard to consider it as a joke when you talk about certain things like a professor.

@youhacked1 Thanks for reminded me Smile Well, due to the mysterious disappearance of the "old" Freedom Wall thread, i did lost a number of post (and im sure everyone else does too right?) that make up my 5 star. I guess i have to change to a new title soon Smile

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
03-03-2014, 01:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 12:41 PM by Buko Pandan.)
(03-01-2014 03:40 PM)youhacked1 Wrote:  A typical story i guess
A Tyrant named Garion personally trained 3 students 1 of which left
Geno (Main character) was his favorite and trained him to be a Dark Knight
Howard was also going to be a Dark knight but realized who Garion is and left
for Castle Radiant to become a Paladin
Lucia was trained as a personal assasin of Garion and a good friend of Geno

Geno was placed to be a lieutenant of Garion and Lucia went on covert missions and eventually Geno met a Sage named thellessa one of your party memberes who was drafted to Garions Ranks.

Eventually Garion went mad from using the power of Dark knights too much and decided that Geno was a liability and later on Lucia too

Geno left and hid for 3 years and Lucia escaped when Garion decided she was to die

And now Geno is being hunted by Garion again and must confront him to be truly free from his grasps

Kinda reminds me of Final Fantasy IV but with a different twist.

forgot to ask the other day, in which platform do you create your customized RPG?
if by any chance you're using an emulator, (EPSXE or PCSX2), once you finish it, could you send me your
virtual memory card save of your finished masterpiece?,I would love to see it once it's done. Keep up the good work!

(03-01-2014 05:00 PM)arg274 Wrote:  Oh man(Buko), you gotta repent for losing a 500-reply thread earlier...

I already am sir, I already am.....I have already received my divine retribution by recreating this thread and losing
a few precious memories I've posted on the old thread. A very sad turn of events,..... indeed it is.

(03-03-2014 08:46 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  1-in wich one we have to chat?
You've come to the right place, sir, welcome, and enjoy your stay in this thread during your free time ^_^.

(03-03-2014 12:20 PM)Raimoo Wrote:  @Buko Pandan Sorry if i didn't get your jokes there. It hard to consider it as a joke when you talk about certain things like a professor.

Well I also am to blame about this misunderstanding,I should have put a warning on that statement that it's only just a work of fiction beforehand,
and I didn't realize that I talked like a professor there? I'm sorry but I'm just posting the information that my mind randomly generated at that time and saved it in my notepad, I just retrieved the thought from my computer's notepad and just re-post it here. I also keep a diary of random thoughts along with my short story compositions in my computer you see.So if you happen to read another one of my random rantings in this thread,please heed them no mind nor take them seriously because they are just thoughts composed of mixed fragments of a playful imagination and doesn't intentionally contradict actual facts as I'm only pouring my stress in this thread.Thank You.

But trust me, if you're a Filipino Citizen,lived here and experience life in the province for at least 2 years,you'll get the joke behind the whole statement ^_^

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
03-03-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 04:18 PM by arg274.)
I just had a (censored) day...
I wish I could (censored) off all the (censored) outta my (censored) life...
And who the (censored) is censoring my (censored)....
Oh (censored), it was me, (censored) !
Edit by Myself : This is a clean version of the post, the explicit version(PG-13 Rated) can be found on........NOWHERE!