Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
10-10-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
The game crashes randomly. I mean, it can crash when I go out of a building or when I'm just driving around Liberty. It's so annoying.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Hey guys,

I just downloaded 1.4 (was previously using 1.21) and brought all my files over to the newest build.

Everything was going great, but when I made my most recent save state, the game crashed and now when I try to load it the ppsspp quits working everytime.

Is there anything I can do to possibly fix this? I'm not too familiar with common fixes etc.
06-01-2021, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2021 12:15 PM by DaveTheMan.)
When I am playing this game I get this Error:

https://ibb.co/Th148zZ

What does it mean and is it Fixable?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-23-2023, 12:30 AM
I'm playing the game and I have a few issues I believe are emulation related.

I reached a point of the story where I don't get any emails from any contacts (there's no missions for me to continue the story) and also there is a weapon that did not get unlocked at the ammo store. I'm on W10 desktop, not Android.
04-06-2023, 03:51 PM
Quote:I'm playing the game and I have a few issues I believe are emulation related.

I reached a point of the story where I don't get any emails from any contacts (there's no missions for me to continue the story) and also there is a weapon that did not get unlocked at the ammo store. I'm on W10 desktop, not Android.

I can finish the game easily (see attachment below), but there's a little bug in the bomb disposal mission. Sometimes it's so hard to unscrew the bolt and it failed me 10 to 12 times before i finished the mission, and there's a little bug too in the ammunition, every weapon is unlocked, expect the micro smg.
I used ppsspp v1.12.3,default setting, except graphic set to 8x resolution,aniso 16x,rendered duplicate on and vulkan api

Attached File(s)
.jpg  ppsspp.jpg (Size: 137.71 KB / Downloads: 133)