Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
black screen but music playing in the background
02-07-2014, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2014 06:36 AM by Knights of Round.)
black screen but music playing in the background
Confused I been having trouble with my PPSSPP psp emulator like i did everything correctly step by step... and it always kept giving me an emulator with a black screen, music in the back ground... and everytime i go into the settings of the emulator... it shows the picture of the game i want to play... been trying to figure out whats the problem and why its not working like it should... i even changed the resolution, even got the game isos from the PPSSPP website... crisis core FF7 i tried both of them... i even tried different versions of the emulator... (versions 0.9.5, 0.9.1, 0.9.6) same problem happened... can you guys tell me what's wrong and how to fix it? i want to play this game badly because i am a final fantasy fan <.< (Advent children was the best movie ever!Heart)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: black screen but music playing in the background
Try switching rendering mode in setting.

My "ultimate" weapon
Aspire4730z
-Intel® Pentium® Processor T3400(2.16GHz,667MHz,1MB L2cache)
-Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500M
-3GB DDR2
02-07-2014, 05:52 PM
(02-07-2014 08:53 AM)qilun56757 Wrote:  Try switching rendering mode in setting.

wow... one little setting can change a difference... like i went through all the settings must of skipped that one... thanks a lot, it works now Big Grin
02-17-2014, 01:50 PM
(02-07-2014 05:52 PM)Knights of Round Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 08:53 AM)qilun56757 Wrote:  Try switching rendering mode in setting.

wow... one little setting can change a difference... like i went through all the settings must of skipped that one... thanks a lot, it works now Big Grin

I have just downloaded it and been having the same problem. I get sound but no video. I'm trying to play Valkyrie Profile and God Eater. But neither of them give me any video and I've tried switching the Rendering Mode multiple times to no avail. Please help! :'[
04-06-2014, 02:19 PM
I got the same problems with iTheShirt....I hope someone will fix it sooner..