Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
app update wont install
01-24-2014, 08:41 PM
app update wont install
so i downloaded the build that is posted with today's date and attempted to install it via sideload on my Nexus 5...I accept at the prompt screen and it goes into the instal screen but i get an error saying that the application is already installed with a conflicting signature...can anyone shed some light on this? also...is there a way to back up my save data so that if i have to uninstall and rteinstall with the new build I will not lose my save data? thanks in advance for all the help...please feel free to tear me a new one if i have put this question in the wrong place. I looked but couldnt find an answer...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2014, 09:13 PM
RE: app update wont install
saves aren't tied to the app, only settings are.

and you're probably switching from a play store version to a buildbot version, which requires a clean install.
01-24-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: app update wont install
(01-24-2014 09:13 PM)thedicemaster Wrote:  saves aren't tied to the app, only settings are.

and you're probably switching from a play store version to a buildbot version, which requires a clean install.

you are exactly correct....i uninstalled the play store version and installed the buildbot version. thanks for all of your input