Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What's the best way to earn money on internet?
02-28-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: What's the best way to earn money on internet?
Well if you're a Filipino citizen and your parents are overseas workers and making a huge dough then, that's a different story, Life is actually not bad here if you have lots of cash to spend, but the problem is the poor just gets poorer and the rich just becomes more richer due to rampant and obvious corruption by both the government and the citizens,if you are not smart in life here you'll end up with nothing in an instant. Some of the people here are very smart when it comes to swindling people and stripping off their fortunes. So if you're planning to visit, stay alert in Urban areas especially the Philippine capital city of Manila.Most of the people here likes to play Survival of the fittest unlike in developed countries such as Japan or US where everything is in order.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2014, 07:00 AM
(02-28-2014 03:30 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  Well if you're a Filipino citizen and your parents are overseas workers and making a huge dough then, that's a different story, Life is actually not bad here if you have lots of cash to spend, but the problem is the poor just gets poorer and the rich just becomes more richer due to rampant and obvious corruption by both the government and the citizens,if you are not smart in life here you'll end up with nothing in an instant. Some of the people here are very smart when it comes to swindling people and stripping off their fortunes. So if you're planning to visit, stay alert in Urban areas especially the Philippine capital city of Manila.Most of the people here likes to play Survival of the fittest unlike in developed countries such as Japan or US where everything is in order.
Yes Mr.Buko Is Right... Im A Filipino So Ik What Mr.Buko Feel (I Guess), So Yea

;if you are not smart in life here you'll end up with nothing in an instant. Some of the people here are very smart when it comes to swindling people;

This What Our Parents Told Us, (Buko Is Not My Part My Family) Learn hard or end up like the others.
We Just have To Avoid Using Much Money

[b]Need Any help Just Pm Me,
=====================
there Nothing To Be Scared
=====================
I Hope We Can Get Along [/b]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2014, 08:01 AM
Try this one. Its a site that earns you money for writing short articles about anything you desire, just don't break any rules and you could earn from as little as $50 - $1000 a month. http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=528f9b...8.02935016
02-27-2016, 01:50 PM
Hi guys how's it going? this thread has caught my interest, good thing a topic like this exists in this forum. If you guys are interested, I can share my method here on how to earn 15 dollars or more per day using PTC method. just quote this message if you want to participate using my strategy, I assure you guys, you won't regret trying it. I'll create a separate thread for it if everything goes well.
02-28-2016, 02:15 AM
I have 22k YouTube sub's now!
06-04-2017, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2021 02:50 PM by 36105997.)
My Method For 2021?

Create a blog, monetize it and use your earnings to buy bitcoins, if you want to earn some cryptos with me just leave a message on my personal forums located on one of the links on the blog, let's help each other out!

May You Have A Safe and Prosperous Year, Please Visit My Blogger