Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cw cheats installation!
01-12-2014, 08:17 AM
cw cheats installation!
(pzl help me in installing this steps in my ppsspp in android tab2 )

WWE'11 Reloaded the Official Expansion Pack ISO
By PSPortableR8

*How To Install Smile

- Connect Your PSP The CPU (IF you Don't Know How to Do That You Might As Well Not Even Go Any Further)
- Drag The "WWE'11 Reloaded (Expansion ISO)" ISO File To The ISO Folder.
- Drag The "seplugins" Folder To The Root Of your Memory Stick (If You Don't Know Where The Root Of Your Memory Stick
Is You Might As Well Stop Here)
- Drag The "ULUS105430000" To The PSP/SAVEDATA Folder Of The PSP Memory Stick.
- That's It Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*How To Use ?

- Once The Game Start Up & CW Cheat Is Installed & Enabled , Hold Select & It WILL Pop Up. Change These Settings
[ 0] CPU frequence
[ 0] BUS frequence

To

[333] CPU frequence
[166] CPU frequence

That Stops ALL Lag (With Titantrons, Gameplay, 6 Man Battle Royal Problems, Etc.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*How To Play With Hacked People In The Main Menu ? Divas vs Supserstars?

- Enable Cheat Codes. Pick A Character That You Want To Play With, BUT CLICK X Only ONCE. When It Says Click X For
Ready & Sqaure For Advanced , Hold Select. When The Menu Comes Up, Click Select Cheats, & Disable The Cheats For
"All Players FEMALE Gender_" That Would Make All The Players Male. Once Disable, Click O Two Times & There You Go Smile

NOTE : DO NOT SAVE BECAUSE IT WILL MESS UP YOUR SAVE!

*What CFW Does This Hack Run On?

- The Save Runs On CFW 6.39 ME-9.2 & I Believe All Other 6.xx CFW's. The ISO Works On ALL Custom Firmwares. If you Are
Using 5.50 GEN,Please Use The Save Located in the 5.xx CFW Folder.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply