Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transferring Save States Between PC/Android?
01-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Transferring Save States Between PC/Android?
Hi folks!

First off, and for what it's worth, I've been using PPSSPP for a while now, and must extend enormous appreciation and admiration to the developers and the time and energy they've invested into refining it. I'm not a software developer by any means and can only imagine what developing this kind of software traditionally entails. Much respect.

I have a particular question about transferring save states between the PC version of PPSSPP and the Android version (both on PPSSPP 0.9.6). I have tried transferring a save state using PC PPSSPP, renamed it accordingly, and tried to load it with Android PPSSPP, to no avail. Is it all possible to get this to work, or is it not feasible because (I'm guessing) inherent hardware differences?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2014, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 05:38 PM by Faviopkrk.)
RE: Transferring Save States Between PC/Android?
(01-09-2014 04:57 PM)rantnrave Wrote:  Hi folks!

First off, and for what it's worth, I've been using PPSSPP for a while now, and must extend enormous appreciation and admiration to the developers and the time and energy they've invested into refining it. I'm not a software developer by any means and can only imagine what developing this kind of software traditionally entails. Much respect.

I have a particular question about transferring save states between the PC version of PPSSPP and the Android version (both on PPSSPP 0.9.6). I have tried transferring a save state using PC PPSSPP, renamed it accordingly, and tried to load it with Android PPSSPP, to no avail. Is it all possible to get this to work, or is it not feasible because (I'm guessing) inherent hardware differences?

Thanks!
saved games are the same pc in android copy the SAVE DATA folder path in android ppsspp installation or on the same route PPSSPP STATE (do not change the file names).
01-09-2014, 09:37 PM
(01-09-2014 05:37 PM)Faviopkrk Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 04:57 PM)rantnrave Wrote:  Hi folks!

Thanks!
saved games are the same pc in android copy the SAVE DATA folder path in android ppsspp installation or on the same route PPSSPP STATE (do not change the file names).

I've tried that too, but it still didn't work. I also notice that save states on the PC are much bigger in size than those on Android, if that matters at all.

Any other ideas guys?
01-10-2014, 05:25 AM
Make sure you're using the latest version. Also, for best results, change your ppsspp.ini on Windows to have:

PSPModel = 0

-[Unknown]