Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.13 Average
LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
10-16-2016, 06:38 AM
RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
(10-14-2016 08:17 AM)Gunwing Wrote:  Hey my psp goes pop and shuts down when i press ad hoc on fifa street 2 any fix?

disable iso cache in recovery.
also check if upnp is enabled in your router, or delete\replace pspnet_miniupnc.prx file in kd folder

I will play multiplayer MHU, MHP3rd, Patapon 3, Final Fantasy Type-0, any racing, maybe MGS peace walker.
Feel free to write
discord - lutiel#2541
Tunngle(RIP) - Lutiel

patapon 3 discord server - https://discord.gg/qD3dRyy

monster hunter discord server - https://discord.gg/invite/YuE42eh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2016, 02:31 PM
Hi, I've tried to play patapon 3 (psp+ppsspp) but can't connect on psp. My psp sees the connection(the "hideout" in game) but when i press it, it immediately says that can't connect with other "hideouts".
upnp - turned on
renamed pspnet_miniupnc.prx
disabled iso cache in recovery
enabled memory in recovery
two empty lines are in hotspot and server files

I guess connection is ok if psp sees it so router must be ok

What can I do?
11-28-2016, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2016 12:29 AM by Lutiel.)
(11-27-2016 02:31 PM)melancholicman Wrote:  Hi, I've tried to play patapon 3 (psp+ppsspp) but can't connect on psp. My psp sees the connection(the "hideout" in game) but when i press it, it immediately says that can't connect with other "hideouts".
upnp - turned on
renamed pspnet_miniupnc.prx
disabled iso cache in recovery
enabled memory in recovery
two empty lines are in hotspot and server files

I guess connection is ok if psp sees it so router must be ok

What can I do?

i was able to play only once. with a guy from US.i suppose we were too far from each other
we could connect and even play a level once.

to play on coldbird with someone, you need really good internet. i mean very very super strong connection(=. but if you see each other's hideot then you did everything right. check your setups with something like monster hunter unite. im pretty sure you are fine.
so far i could only get it work with my home router(pc-router-psp).it works great. just remember - you need a real psp for this. and psp should host hideout

just tested recent build from orphis.net
only settings i changed is network. it works fine. i have a good pc though

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

I will play multiplayer MHU, MHP3rd, Patapon 3, Final Fantasy Type-0, any racing, maybe MGS peace walker.
Feel free to write
discord - lutiel#2541
Tunngle(RIP) - Lutiel

patapon 3 discord server - https://discord.gg/qD3dRyy

monster hunter discord server - https://discord.gg/invite/YuE42eh
04-13-2017, 11:13 AM
I can not. I followed the steps of the tutorial and when I create a game, you can not find them.

I tried to create game with the emulator and enter from the PSP and not find it.

I have also tried to create game with the PSP and enter from the PPSSPP and also not find.

Other games are directly danced or not started.

Games that I tried:

NFS Most Wanted 5-1-0 (No matches found)
Midnight Clib L.A Remix (Stay in the multiplayer menu)
Medal of Honor Heroes (It does not even reach the menu, it is loading)
NFS Undercover (no matches found)

I have:

PSP 2001 with CFW 6.60 PRO-C2
Windows 10 Pro x64
Enabled UPnP
Last version PRO Online Client (b10)

I hope you can help me.

Btw: Sorry if my English is bad, I do not speak much English.
09-01-2017, 04:06 PM
does the ip addres must be same between the first and the second laptop? if must i had been tried it on MHP3rd but when iam in to online guild hall, my second laptop cant go in why? please help me
09-04-2017, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2017 04:09 PM by AdamN.)
(09-01-2017 04:06 PM)darkvoidr Wrote:  does the ip addres must be same between the first and the second laptop? if must i had been tried it on MHP3rd but when iam in to online guild hall, my second laptop cant go in why? please help me

If you are talking about the IP for Adhoc Server setting, YES it must be the same for each player, and it shouldn't be 127.x.x.x unless all players is on the same computer.
Make sure the built-in Adhoc Server is Enabled on that IP, and make sure PPSSPP is not blocked by firewall on all players.

But, if you're talking about your laptop's LAN IP, NO it should not be the same for each computer, otherwise there will be network conflict Big Grin

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
08-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Hello there, I've been trying to connect to my pc with my psp but the psp keeps freezing, even after i deleted the pspnet_miniupnc.prx.
07-03-2020, 10:06 AM
Does anyone here have any workaround solution for the ad hoc online multiplayer mode enabling onto tekken 6: BR (ppsspp emulator windows)
07-30-2021, 07:26 AM
Hello Everyone : Am use latest version of PPSSPP i download it from His Website & I faced a problem ( fail to connect ad hoc server ) in my PC haven't Wifi so am try to connect via Lan cable in 2 PC but i still face this problem why even both PC have same Ip adress But Still face same issue Even i use himachi but still same issue i delete the latest version. and download the old version but still cant connect ??

on the same cable am share much other files like PSD. or winrar networking was working but in PPSSPP taken 6 cant connect why can please Anyone Help am already watch much video on YouTube but still Problem wasn't Gone HuhHuh