Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
04-07-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
I want know how many people play in Evolve? i see in tunggle the people is 10-30 people Smile

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2015, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 12:30 PM by Inuyashaya.)
(04-07-2015 10:27 AM)Ritori Wrote:  I want know how many people play in Evolve? i see in tunggle the people is 10-30 people Smile

http://www.hunstermonter.net/info.php Our Status GH the graphic show the daily members online at same time but we are almost 70 or so cause is around all the world so constantly 20 or more people on the party 24/7

(04-06-2015 07:34 PM)TehPotato Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 10:40 AM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  You 2 have problems with the firewall both have to enable Firewall for PPSSPP and Evolve Hamachi Tunngle or wathever VPN you use a better way to check this is both of you Turn OFF the Firewall and then try to do a quest if this work is the firewall can be more things too like the VPN program overloaded too much pinging Downloading meanwhile playing Fast Memory under System Setting is with a tick using 25% alternate speed from 9.8 - 890 is not needed anymore well try all this things if not work goes to the Party on mine Sign and try to play with others there IF BOTH CAN PLAY WITH OTHERS THERE THEN IS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FRIEND (sorry for caps didnt mean to caps all and i am lazy for quit them xD)

We can play together, the real problem is that the quests I "host" do not count for my friends hunter, so he has to do them in solo mode to unlock higher tier quests since we cant play them when he "hosts" them. The server runs on my machine and is not blocked by my firewall. Our PPSSPPs are also allowed on both machines. It "should" work since were doing everything right and if I chose the quest its just fine.
Anyone a hint?
thx for the merge btw. very appreciated Big Grin

If the quest is a Urgent: counts only to the Host

If the quest is a normal quest: count to both of you

For Urgents just host the quest, clear it and then do it again but this time your friend Host it.
Normal quest just count no matter what, example: he is hr 1 and you post hr 3 quest, when he get to HR3 the quest will be clear for him cause you both do it before. almost always the problem is that the people forget to disable firewall from Anti virus so they cant host quest but can join them thats cause your PC send a request to his PC and the Firewall stop it but if his PC send you a request theres no problem cause you have your firewall OFF or with permissions. i cant do much more just tell him set off all his firewall and try to host a quest by his own you join and see if that work. if it work is his firewall if it not work then i dunno why he cant host cause there are not reason for cant do it ( There are not virus i have almost 2 years with the firewall off for Evolve and never got a problem, that is a decission you and your friend need to make )

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2015, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 03:24 PM by TehPotato.)
(04-07-2015 12:19 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  For Urgents just host the quest, clear it and then do it again but this time your friend Host it.
Normal quest just count no matter what, example: he is hr 1 and you post hr 3 quest, when he get to HR3 the quest will be clear for him cause you both do it before. almost always the problem is that the people forget to disable firewall from Anti virus so they cant host quest but can join them thats cause your PC send a request to his PC and the Firewall stop it but if his PC send you a request theres no problem cause you have your firewall OFF or with permissions. i cant do much more just tell him set off all his firewall and try to host a quest by his own you join and see if that work. if it work is his firewall if it not work then i dunno why he cant host cause there are not reason for cant do it ( There are not virus i have almost 2 years with the firewall off for Evolve and never got a problem, that is a decission you and your friend need to make )

Thats what I meant with unlocking higher tier quests.
Im at his house today so maybe he messed up his settings... gonna have a look Big Grin
Thanks for your help Inuyashaya Smile
I hope this solves our problem
04-07-2015, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 09:10 PM by theowlie.)
Speed toggle for Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD
Good evening everybody.

After trying myself and looking around for a few hours, i've decided to give the Forums a shot, since i'm starting to get pretty desperate.

I am using Version V1.0.1 of PPSSPP on a Windows 8.1 System, using a wired Xbox360 Controller.

I am trying to get the online Functionality for the Game Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver. to work for and a friend - and most of it already works out of the box. We can see each other in the Gathering Hall, and we can start QUests together. And then during the rather long loading screen, one of us disconnects.

I've been reading through alot of threads, and saw that many people got the same Problem, and they solved it by setting the Speed of the game down to 25% during the loading screen.
Most of those threads and comments were from 8 Months or longer ago, so i don't really know if they are still Valid with the current Version of PPSSPP.

I tried to do the same, but i just cannot figure out how the hell i can configure the alternative speed. Now, Holding down the right trigger on the controller plays it in an alternative Speed - 150% or something, rather fast. So the button works - i just cannot find any option on how to change that alternative speed to be slower instead of faster.

I've tried the option under "Graphics -> Framerate Control -> Alternative speed (in %, 0 = unlimited) " and changed it to 25, 100, 125, and various other numbers - but it doesn't change anything at all.

I would be really happy if somebody could help me out, or point me to the thing i'm probably missing. =)

Thank you very much for your time!

(PS: PPSSPP is literaly the best thing i've seen in years. )
04-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-08-2015, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 03:28 PM by Inuyashaya.)
(04-07-2015 09:09 PM)theowlie Wrote:  Good evening everybody.

After trying myself and looking around for a few hours, i've decided to give the Forums a shot, since i'm starting to get pretty desperate.

I am using Version V1.0.1 of PPSSPP on a Windows 8.1 System, using a wired Xbox360 Controller.

I am trying to get the online Functionality for the Game Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver. to work for and a friend - and most of it already works out of the box. We can see each other in the Gathering Hall, and we can start QUests together. And then during the rather long loading screen, one of us disconnects.

I've been reading through alot of threads, and saw that many people got the same Problem, and they solved it by setting the Speed of the game down to 25% during the loading screen.
Most of those threads and comments were from 8 Months or longer ago, so i don't really know if they are still Valid with the current Version of PPSSPP.

I tried to do the same, but i just cannot figure out how the hell i can configure the alternative speed. Now, Holding down the right trigger on the controller plays it in an alternative Speed - 150% or something, rather fast. So the button works - i just cannot find any option on how to change that alternative speed to be slower instead of faster.

I've tried the option under "Graphics -> Framerate Control -> Alternative speed (in %, 0 = unlimited) " and changed it to 25, 100, 125, and various other numbers - but it doesn't change anything at all.

I would be really happy if somebody could help me out, or point me to the thing i'm probably missing. =)

1) 1.0.1 have a bug where it says Guild Hall (gh) are full and they arent so downgrade to 9.9.1 DOWNGRADE IT HERE its 9.9.1 1363

2) Your problem is not Alternate speed we dont do it anymore from 9.8 890. The problem you have is Fast memory Under Setting-->System Fast Memory has to be Unticked (off)

Thats all try it. if dont work try the firewalls allowing PPSSPP and VPN program

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
04-08-2015, 06:35 PM
(04-08-2015 03:27 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(04-07-2015 09:09 PM)theowlie Wrote:  Good evening everybody.

1) 1.0.1 have a bug where it says Guild Hall (gh) are full and they arent so downgrade to 9.9.1 DOWNGRADE IT HERE its 9.9.1 1363

2) Your problem is not Alternate speed we dont do it anymore from 9.8 890. The problem you have is Fast memory Under Setting-->System Fast Memory has to be Unticked (off)

Thats all try it. if dont work try the firewalls allowing PPSSPP and VPN program

IF still dont work turn off firewall Big Grin

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
04-09-2015, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 03:48 PM by markthes.)
MH3rd Portable "A communication error has occurred"
I have a problem on my MH3rd in my PSP, it says "a communication error has occurred" when entering the online guild hall.

Im using Prometheus Online plugin to join at my hosted PC with PPSSPP.

I tried using MHFU and I can connect without any problems. Please help me. Thanks! Smile
04-09-2015, 03:24 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-09-2015, 11:31 PM
(04-09-2015 11:03 AM)markthes Wrote:  I have a problem on my MH3rd in my PSP, it says "a communication error has occurred" when entering the online guild hall.

I tried using MHFU and I can connect without any problems. Please help me. Thanks! Smile

Probably same Mac address but i cant help you i dont know anything of play online with a PSP and PC host

04-10-2015, 09:34 AM
(04-09-2015 11:31 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 11:03 AM)markthes Wrote:  I have a problem on my MH3rd in my PSP, it says "a communication error has occurred" when entering the online guild hall.

Probably same Mac address but i cant help you i dont know anything of play online with a PSP and PC host

i followed sukualam's LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP tutorial and it's working like a charm in MHFU but i encounter "a communication error has occurred" in MH3rd portable. Thanks again!
04-11-2015, 01:08 AM
(04-10-2015 09:34 AM)markthes Wrote:  

i followed sukualam's LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP tutorial and it's working like a charm in MHFU but i encounter "a communication error has occurred" in MH3rd portable. Thanks again!

ohhh that is cause MHP 3 on PPSSPP dont work so they ported MHP3rd HD from PS3 to PPSSPP but the HD version dont work on PSP and they are different games so if you want to play MHP3rd i think is impossible with a PPSSPP and a PSP cause the games have different region codes

04-11-2015, 03:04 AM
(04-11-2015 01:08 AM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  

ohhh that is cause MHP 3 on PPSSPP dont work so they ported MHP3rd HD from PS3 to PPSSPP but the HD version dont work on PSP and they are different games so if you want to play MHP3rd i think is impossible with a PPSSPP and a PSP cause the games have different region codes

it not possible i think, i can connect HD version and psp version without problem Smile If it have maybe because u dont have enough pauth file Smile I remember that someone told in forum that psp version need extra pauth file to go online or i just wrong XD but i dont have problem play PSP version with HD version.

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
04-11-2015, 06:42 AM
(04-11-2015 03:04 AM)Ritori Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 01:08 AM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  

it not possible i think, i can connect HD version and psp version without problem Smile If it have maybe because u dont have enough pauth file Smile I remember that someone told in forum that psp version need extra pauth file to go online or i just wrong XD but i dont have problem play PSP version with HD version.

@ritori yea i've read that you need those pauth files from the HD version but i dont know how to decrypt. -_____- Can u help me with this?
04-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Wink RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (HD Ver. or not)
Hey guys, what Evolve party are you joining into; the server courtesy of /r/Monsterhunter subreddit or the other one?

I have been on the /r/Monsterhunter one and most of my multiplayer are mainly from there, especially when I am playing on a good internet connection.

I tried coldbird once, It worked once, but that didn't happen again after that. I am really jelly of the guys with a better internet connection.

sorry for my ranting

I love reading Japanese Light Novels!
I'm also a God Eater and a Monster Hunter!