Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Perpetual Random Videogame Screenshots Thread
12-11-2013, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2013 11:55 AM by Buko Pandan.)
Photo The Perpetual Random Videogame Screenshots Thread
Hello again everyone, I've browsed through the whole off topic section but never found a thread like this, so I decided to create one.This thread is dedicated for videogame screenshots not just for PSP games, but for all videogame handhelds and consoles, got a cool video game move or trick to show? or just want to show random video game snapshots just for fun? then don't be shy and show it to the world!

Rules for Posting Images
1. For a single image post, you can post the image in up to a maximum resolution of 800x800

2. Maximum resolution for multiple image uploads should be about 400x400

3. If you want to post multiple high resolution images without modifying their resolution size, you can post it by following and typing this code layout in your post: My Thanks to Sir Dax for showing me how.

[size="Put your size here" ex. small,medium etc.]"Put your caption here"[/size][url="put your image URL here"][img="Put your custom resolution to be displayed in the page here"]"Put your image URL here again"[/img][/url]

Thank You.Smile

To start everything up, I'll show everyone a neat game bug trick in the Wild Arms game from the Playstation (yeah, I know the game's a bit old and most people probably know this trick already, but I'll show this to the current generation of gamers anyway in case they want to know.)

How to Make any item exceed it's 99 Pieces maximum quantity without using gameshark? Here's how: No Gameshark or any cheats applied, just a glitch that came from the game,I used EPSXE version 1.9 and a North American version of the game.

Follow the screenshots from left to right to view the steps

1. Walk around the field to encounter enemies

2. As the battle starts, pick the sword icon (fight)

3. As you give the command to the first character "Rudy" pick the item icon and in the item window as you can see that the cursor highlights the Heal Berry Item

4. Now use Heal Berry on Rudy

5. After using Heal Berry on Rudy, do the same command for the second character "Jack"

6. Next it's time for the third character's command, "Cecilia", this time, instead of using a heal berry, highlight the heal berry item and switch it's place on an item with a quantity of 1, in this case I choose the Item "Magic Map"

7. In the 7th Screenshot, I've switched the heal berry and the item Magic Map's slot position with a quantity of "1" in the item menu, after switching the item slot location of the two items, return to the battle command menu and then you can pick any command for the third character.

8. Just finish the battle after the process.

9. After the battle, check the item window again and you will see that the Magic Map suddenly multiplied to 255 pieces! and the heal berries quantity still remains the same after consuming 2 pieces!

Well, that's all for the first official post of this thread ^_^, everyone are also welcome to post their glorious video game accomplishments! Looking forward for your screenshots guys! ^_^

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 03:33 PM by heiwasan.)
RE: The Perpetual Random Videogame Screenshots Thread
Okay!!

So I will put some random screenshots from my instagram!!

[Image: 608631395000334336_196712381]
[Image: dfb7c5965f7c11e381a312a4149c821a_8.jpg]
[Image: 9ed5e1ac5b2b11e3a3b00ece816aa638_8.jpg]
[Image: 5bf802985e5511e3ba150e6285b91557_8.jpg]
[Image: 39209558480911e3a50222000a1fb870_8.jpg]

I will post more latter!!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
12-11-2013, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 07:59 PM by Archimedes.)
Hey mates! Love the idea, but you need to put a standard for how big the screenshots can be. From what I have seen so far many people here have a slow internet connection.
Anyway, I will post a screenshot in a few minutes.

Me and my bud... and our cats... chilling.

[Image: bud_chilling.png]

In case some of you were wondering, I mainly use the hunting horn and occasionally switch to the switch axe like in the picture above.
12-12-2013, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 09:46 AM by Buko Pandan.)
(12-11-2013 03:30 PM)heiwasan Wrote:  Okay!!

So I will put some random screenshots from my instagram!!

[Image: 39209558480911e3a50222000a1fb870_8.jpg]

I will post more latter!!

Nice!Wink by any chance, is that Okamiden from the Nintendo DS? I just saw a few screenshots of that game from Google but never tried it yet, never imagined that it can be played in mobile devices without graphical glitches.

(12-11-2013 07:35 PM)Archimedes Wrote:  Hey mates! Love the idea, but you need to put a standard for how big the screenshots can be. From what I have seen so far many people here have a slow internet connection.

Hmm...you have a point there,I never considered about those people with slow internet connections, maybe I should upload the images in smaller resolution in future posts so the pages in this thread could load faster. How about a resolution size limit of 300x300? I'll try it in my future posts. Thanks!

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
12-12-2013, 09:55 AM
* thats too small !
* maybe 500x500 ?

* my net is fast, the pics i uploded at MHfu thread are around 600kb ± with a resolution of 960x540.
* and pages still loads fast Big Grin

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
12-12-2013, 10:31 AM
(12-12-2013 09:46 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  Nice!Wink by any chance, is that Okamiden from the Nintendo DS? I just saw a few screenshots of that game from Google but never tried it yet, never imagined that it can be played in mobile devices without graphical glitches.

Yes, it is Okamiden and yes… it’s amazing!! Give it a Try!!
I’m playing using DraStic, and it’s running smooth!! The only problem is the game get stuck on DraStic, so I had to use de save file in other emulator (NDS4Droid, I think) to go on that part. But after it you can save again and continue your gameplay on drastic. The other emulators are SLOWWWWWWW!!
See yah!

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

12-12-2013, 10:53 AM
@heiwasan
Now I get it. Of course you can run Okamiden smoothly. You have a monster of a phone. I am only able to run the Professor Layton games, the rest of em run kind of choppy.

@Buko Pandan
You should edit your first post and put some colored or more visible text with the the size standard but first let everyone post their opinion on it just so you have from where to choose.
You should also find a easy way, a online solution maybe, for those with bigger screenshots so they can re-size it easily.
12-12-2013, 11:41 AM
(12-12-2013 10:53 AM)Archimedes Wrote:  @heiwasan
Now I get it. Of course you can run Okamiden smoothly. You have a monster of a phone. I am only able to run the Professor Layton games, the rest of em run kind of choppy.

That’s strange... i was running pretty smooth on my (now broken) xperia play too! And XPlay has really bad specs.

More pics from my Instagram:

[Image: c521de6a423f11e3882c22000a9e06a8_8.jpg]
[Image: 1e43bbd43d7d11e3b87b22000aaa07f6_8.jpg]
[Image: cefa115c345a11e3951b22000ae9142b_8.jpg]

Will post more latter!

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

12-12-2013, 11:46 AM
(12-12-2013 10:53 AM)Archimedes Wrote:  @Buko Pandan
You should edit your first post and put some colored or more visible text with the the size standard but first let everyone post their opinion on it just so you have from where to choose.
You should also find a easy way, a online solution maybe, for those with bigger screenshots so they can re-size it easily.

Okay, I'll try different image resolutions from every post I make and see which resolution suits the thread better before posting the final standard size in the first post, I hope some people could also give some feedback about this so everything will be fair to everyone.

All right, back on topic:

In my second screenshot presentation, I played one of the cheesy arcade fighting games using MAME, "Blood Warrior", at first I easily won the first three stages but when I reached the fourth stage, man! I was pawned big time!

Here's the story:

skipping the events of the first three stages, I was using the kappa dude and I'm breezing through the competition

[Image: 2r4og3p.jpg]

Hah! those first three stages are nothing! Aren't there any opponents worthy of my time?! What? you're my next victim! Let's see what you got!

[Image: 2ynh4pt.jpg]

Time for the face off!

[Image: 29fs4n8.jpg]

a few seconds later: He,he piece of cake, way too weak! but what the!? How come he already have that win point!? Not fair!

[Image: 2ivnyiv.jpg]
20 seconds later: Oh no! I've ran out of health!! He's gonna kill me! my gawd!! I'm bleeding all over!! Hey what's that slash attack for?

[Image: 2i7oi9e.jpg]
Hey, nothing happened!! I'm alive!! Hooray!! My body is made of steel!! I'm invincible!! Yeah!!

[Image: 212y52h.jpg]
Waaahh!! Hey what's happening? Am I seeing things? my character suddenly divided himself into two and tomato sauce start gushing out! Amazing! How did he do that?I never pressed any buttons. What! I lost!? Darn! But my character still puts up a happy face while being split into two ^_^

[Image: el5qg1.jpg]
Man, talk about total pawnage, epic fail! and his cahoots keeps gloating in the sidelines &*#$%@!

[Image: y2hhk.jpg]
He looks happy,that face of the winner, ha! you just got a lucky swing! I'll have my revenge!!!!......psyche!!.... some other time though. I'll try my luck on other fighting games ^_^

12-13-2013, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2013 09:29 AM by Buko Pandan.)
@heiwasan, What the?! Is that how the Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Final Boss and Ending Credits looked like? Nooooooooo!!! I'm not even halfway in the game yet, oh well, good thing they're just still pictures, but it's nice! real nice! at least there's real and solid proof that the game is fully playable until the ending credits,that's one less worry out of my mind ^_^

On my third random game screenshot presentation, after a frustrating loss I received in the Blood Warrior game, I've changed the pace a little and played a bit of RPG hack and slash action doujin game.

Here's some random screens

[Image: mx0kuv.jpg]
[Image: fymj3q.jpg]
[Image: 2iu9h5i.jpg]
[Image: 24xkqbc.jpg]
[Image: vnck94.jpg]
[Image: 6pq69y.jpg]

And like heiwasan says, "Will post more later" ^_^

12-13-2013, 09:23 AM
@Buko Pandan, yeah!! Fully playable!!

I think it’s a really good game, but sometimes boring and repetitive!! It made me wish to play FFVII again!! =D

More screens of my Instagram:

[Image: 7b281a4a299011e29cf6123138179cfd_7.jpg]
[Image: d07ba474e28911e18ac522000a1c03e3_7.jpg]

And a pic of the delicious burger and ribs I made (LOL):

[Image: d27d983c4d8511e3bd9a12f70b96bb28_8.jpg]
[Image: 98c0fb2e638411e3902c12d79b6bbe90_8.jpg]

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

12-13-2013, 11:56 AM
heiwasan you are going on my black list, you and that delicious burger of yours.
12-13-2013, 03:44 PM
(12-13-2013 11:56 AM)Archimedes Wrote:  heiwasan you are going on my black list, you and that delicious burger of yours.

LOL!!

Don’t be that way man!! The burger was tasting bad (it’s not true… just lying to keep the friendship. The burger was delicious) Tongue

Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

12-14-2013, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2013 03:21 AM by TheDax.)
As far as the image size limit goes, here's something useful:

If you enclose your image tags with a URL to the full-size image, you can then tweak your img tag with a size like this (you can edit the 200x200 to something else, but keep it reasonable, maybe 400x400 max? Though for PPSSPP / PSP screenshots, if you have it in 16:9 widescreen, I suggest 480x272):

Code:
[url=http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/9ed5e1ac5b2b11e3a3b00ece816aa638_8.jpg][img=200x200]http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/9ed5e1ac5b2b11e3a3b00ece816aa638_8.jpg[/img][/url]

If you want, you can go further and add a little description to make it more obvious it can be clicked:
Code:
[size=xx-small](Click/tap for full size):[/size]

Put it all together:
Code:
[url=http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/9ed5e1ac5b2b11e3a3b00ece816aa638_8.jpg][img=200x200]http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/9ed5e1ac5b2b11e3a3b00ece816aa638_8.jpg[/img][/url]

The result:

(Click/tap for full size):

Then this way you get the best of both worlds: people can see your images via thumbnail, and those with fast connections can simply click or tap the picture to get the full size.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
12-14-2013, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 08:39 AM by Henrik.)
(12-13-2013 09:23 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  More screens of my Instagram:

And a pic of the delicious burger and ribs I made (LOL):

[Image: d27d983c4d8511e3bd9a12f70b96bb28_8.jpg]
This may be not related to the thread topic? Just a question for you sir, what's that brown sauce you mixed in that burger? Is it honey sauce or gravy? that's the first time I've seen that kind of burger mixBig Grin

(12-14-2013 03:16 AM)TheDax Wrote:  As far as the image size limit goes, here's something useful:

If you enclose your image tags with a URL to the full-size image, you can then tweak your img tag with a size like this (you can edit the 200x200 to something else, but keep it reasonable, maybe 400x400 max? Though for PPSSPP / PSP screenshots, if you have it in 16:9 widescreen, I suggest 480x272):

If you want, you can go further and add a little description to make it more obvious it can be clicked:
Code:

The result:
(Click/tap for full size):

Then this way you get the best of both worlds: people can see your images via thumbnail, and those with fast connections can simply click or tap the picture to get the full size.

Thanks for the good suggestion sir, although I don't quite understand the coding part, but what a coincidence, I'm also thinking about the same thing that pictures should have a maximum size of about 400x???, I'll try if it looks good.

Okay, back to the topic: Here are a few CG snapshots that came from one of my game collections.

[Removed, violation of Adsense policy, sorry]

Hmm. 400x400 looks good alright, and the thread page loads faster even with several pictures embedded on a post, Will post more screenshots later ^_^