Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
The "This or That" Thread
12-10-2013, 12:46 PM
RE: The "This or That" Thread
(12-10-2013 11:22 AM)Ritori Wrote:  younger girls/boy or older woman/man? Big Grin

I would choose a person younger than me.

Okay, here's the next question.

If you were given an opportunity to lead an army of soldiers and command them at your disposal, which of the two groups will you pick.

A group of few selected veteran soldiers or a weak army of soldiers but makes up with their overwhelming numbers?

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2013, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 01:30 PM by globe94.)
@ LiL bro Buko, whats your thought about this one? i wanna know Big Grin

gLoBe Wrote:* to tell a lie, to appear as a good person..
* or to tell the truth, but appear as a bad person?

* and to answer..
Quote: If you were given an opportunity to lead an army of soldiers and command them at your disposal, which
of the two groups will you pick.
A group of few selected veteran soldiers or a weak army of soldiers but makes up with their overwhelming
numbers?

* i'd select few veterans Big Grin
* coz its difficult to trust Outnumbering.

* to be deaf (no hearing) or to be blind?

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
12-10-2013, 02:42 PM
(12-10-2013 01:17 PM)globe94 Wrote:  * to be deaf (no hearing) or to be blind?

i choose to deaf o.o i still can watch anime and other stuff though it be mute off o.o (but it will still be bored)

a book with..

a lot of page or just a few page? Big Grin

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
12-10-2013, 06:34 PM
(12-10-2013 02:42 PM)Ritori Wrote:  a book with..

a lot of page or just a few page? Big Grin

Gimme lots!

Truth or lie?
12-11-2013, 01:03 AM
(12-10-2013 06:34 PM)Archimedes Wrote:  Truth or lie?

tell the truth (this question is similar to globe94 tho Tongue)

next question

Money or credit card?

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
12-11-2013, 01:42 AM
With credit card I can buy in the internet and others places, and is more simple than money. Smile

City or Country?

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
12-11-2013, 02:28 AM
(12-11-2013 01:42 AM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  City or Country?

I think this similar to other post but i choose city Big Grin

Google Chrome or Internet Explore ? Tongue

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
12-11-2013, 02:33 AM
Quote:Google Chrome or Internet Explore ? Tongue

I choose Google Chrome because it is faster than Internet Explorer.

next question..

Mouse (refers to an animal) or mouse (refers to the mouse u use to move your cursor) Tongue

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
12-11-2013, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 02:37 AM by Ritori.)
(12-11-2013 02:33 AM)Raimoo Wrote:  
Quote:Google Chrome or Internet Explore ? Tongue

I choose Google Chrome because it is faster than Internet Explorer.

next question..

Mouse (refers to an animal) or mouse (refers to the mouse u use to move your cursor) Tongue

Umm i choose Mouse (refers to the mouse i use to move a cursor) Tongue

Okay this is it Tongue

AMD/ATI or Nvidia ? Big Grin

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
12-11-2013, 04:06 AM
Nvidia, cause I think I only used it but not the others o-o

Next..?

To abandon the ideal and face reality
or
To abandon reality and chase after ideal
12-11-2013, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2013 10:41 AM by Buko Pandan.)
(12-10-2013 01:17 PM)globe94 Wrote:  @ LiL bro Buko, whats your thought about this one? i wanna know Big Grin

Sorry for the late reply, I just returned home from school,here's my opinion about this selection.

In my opinon,it's better to tell a lie and appear as a good person rather than ruin your image by telling the truth when the situation goes against your favor, in today's modern society, people tend rise at the top of the society chain by lying, from job interviews, salestalk, up to corporate business deals in order for their lives and businesses to improve,but in a sense, not all lies have a negative effect towards people, there are two kinds of lying, the white lie and a black lie, both with different bipolar effects from one another, the white lie is a kind of lying which gives a certain good effect to others (ex. if an ugly person asks you a question if he/she's good looking, of course you will say that he/she looks magnificent) and with that process of lying, it builds up a good social relationship to both parties, while the black lie is the common practice of all lies which messes everything up.Reputation,dignity, social status and even social relationships.

In due cases, a person who tells nothing but the absolute truth only appears as an evil person for people who commits heinous acts themselves, examples of these are gossipers and crime eyewitnesses. And by keeping this good deed as their natural trait, it is one of the causes why nice and honest people die young, while the evil ones live longer, it usually happens most of the time in the field of politics ^_^

Bottom Line: Deep within, the world had a harsh and cruel environment to live in and it doesn't look on people's perspectives in black and white anymore,as a practical individual, one must lie in order to survive,rise to the top, and win over people's hearts and trust, but this is not entirely true all the time, the truth is also necessary to negate the effects of conflict, misunderstanding and deception, in this case, truth and lies go hand in hand depending on how the situations calls it fit.

Sigh...Sorry for the long message againSad

And to answer the next question:

I choose,option 1: I'll abandon the ideal and face reality

Next Question:

Where do you want to work?

In your own country? or overseas?

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
12-11-2013, 04:29 AM
(12-11-2013 04:09 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  
(12-10-2013 01:17 PM)globe94 Wrote:  @ LiL bro Buko, whats your thought about this one? i wanna know Big Grin

Bottom Line: Deep within, the world is a harsh and cruel environment to live in and it's perspective is not black and white anymore, one must lie in order to survive and rise to the top, but this is not entirely necessary all the time, the truth is also necessary to negate the effects of conflict, misunderstanding and deception, in this case, truth and lies go hand in hand depending on how they are implemented in certain situations.

I though so it reality after all ^-^ I can't impress more of this stuff because of language barrier stop me to T_T

Quote:Where do you want to work?

In your own country? or overseas?

I choose overseas to meet new people and get a job i desire (and see human act etc) i rather travel around that stay in one place Tongue

if you see a lot of money and that time no one there..
take it or just leave it XD?

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
12-11-2013, 07:55 AM
(12-11-2013 04:29 AM)Ritori Wrote:  if you see a lot of money and that time no one there..
take it or just leave it XD?

This is quite a grey question, but most probably, I'll take it before someone else gets it, you know what they say, finders, keepers! ^_^

To add more: But if by any chance there's an address of the owner written where the money is stored, I'll definitely return it,if not, well
I'll return it to it's true rightful owner, the country's economy!,I'll just use the money to buy food and drink for hungry street children near our area and just consider that God is the one who dropped the moneyBig Grin

Next Question:

What would you choose between the two:

Immortality or Eternal Youth?

12-11-2013, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 05:16 AM by Raimoo.)
Wow i see a lot of debates here ^_^

back to the question

(12-11-2013 07:55 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  Next Question:

What would you choose between the two:

Immortality or Eternal Youth?

I rather choose Eternal Youth because basically "I want to be young forever!!!". Living with immortality is kind of boring after sometimes... even though the god thing is that you won't have any chance to experience death.

Here's my next question:

Smartphones or mobile phones?

o.o Oh Hi XD

AOD270
12-12-2013, 07:27 AM
(12-11-2013 04:09 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  

Sorry for the late reply, I just returned home from school,here's my opinion about this selection.

In my opinon,it's better to tell a lie and appear as a good person rather than ruin your image by telling the truth when the situation goes against your favor, in today's modern society, people tend rise at the top of the society chain by lying, from job interviews, salestalk, up to corporate business deals in order for their lives and businesses to improve,but in a sense, not all lies have a negative effect towards people, there are two kinds of lying, the white lie and a black lie, both with different bipolar effects from one another, the white lie is a kind of lying which gives a certain good effect to others (ex. if an ugly person asks you a question if he/she's good looking, of course you will say that he/she looks magnificent) and with that process of lying, it builds up a good social relationship to both parties, while the black lie is the common practice of all lies which messes everything up.Reputation,dignity, social status and even social relationships.

In due cases, a person who tells nothing but the absolute truth only appears as an evil person for people who commits heinous acts themselves, examples of these are gossipers and crime eyewitnesses. And by keeping this good deed as their natural trait, it is one of the causes why nice and honest people die young, while the evil ones live longer, it usually happens most of the time in the field of politics ^_^

Bottom Line: Deep within, the world had a harsh and cruel environment to live in and it doesn't look on people's perspectives in black and white anymore,as a practical individual, one must lie in order to survive,rise to the top, and win over people's hearts and trust, but this is not entirely true all the time, the truth is also necessary to negate the effects of conflict, misunderstanding and deception, in this case, truth and lies go hand in hand depending on how the situations calls it fit.

Sigh...Sorry for the long message againSad

* im in Awe.. Smile
* thats exactly what i've been thinking too..
* you are magnificent, lil bro!

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~