Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem With onscreen control
12-02-2013, 01:08 AM
Problem With onscreen control
I been having this issue with all of the updates, when im playing any game if i start pressing a bunch of buttons they will get stuck. Im using the latest update .9.5.736 on a android note 2. If this beeen posted before im sorry. Thanks for any help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 02:57 AM by Raimoo.)
RE: Problem With onscreen control
(12-02-2013 01:08 AM)Rbirth Wrote:  I been having this issue with all of the updates, when im playing any game if i start pressing a bunch of buttons they will get stuck. Im using the latest update .9.5.736 on a android note 2. If this beeen posted before im sorry. Thanks for any help.

You can download the latest PPSSPP build here Big Grin

There even a latest build for android as well Big Grin

See if the problem got fix or not.

Hope that this is helpful Big Grin

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
12-02-2013, 10:25 AM
nop it keeps getting stuck i been having that problem thinking about ot will get better by next update bit it never does.
12-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Are you running CyanogenMod or something? Must be something weird with the touchscreen driver on your device or something. No matter what I do on my phones I can't get any touch buttons to get stuck.
12-02-2013, 12:01 PM
(12-02-2013 11:43 AM)Henrik Wrote:  Are you running CyanogenMod or something? Must be something weird with the touchscreen driver on your device or something. No matter what I do on my phones I can't get any touch buttons to get stuck.

Im not sure about CyanogenMod i know im running the latest build, and i have uninstalled and redownload it and reinstalled it but i get notting i get the same issue.

If you see the picture the square button its stuck and the joystick as well.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)