Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.6 Average
God Eater 2
03-13-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: God Eater 2
Need Help pls
I don't know what going on but i want to transfer save to my PSP but PSP couldn't read save when i load agina on PPSPP the same problem happen in my save folder it have 4 files
NPJH50832data
-DATA.rdp
-ICON0
-PARAM.SFO
-PIC1
can any body fix my save pls.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/iq3tgr...32data.rar

i got no idea what happen to my save or i cause of .rdp file
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 07:35 AM
@phol38 not sure if GEB and GE2 saves made on ppsspp will work with real psp as they had some problems earlier(unfortunately not all games saves are psp compatible:]), but "NPJH50832data" is not even save to begin with, it's install data ~ which btw on ppsspp is useless/waste of space anyway because we're not using slow UMD's, if you installed it accidently because game asked for it in japanese, you can even safely delete that folder:].
Actual GE2 saves are stored as multiply folders named like: NPJH50832099c64553102000100X ~ where X = save slot.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
03-16-2014, 07:51 AM
(03-06-2014 08:42 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  @darkjoe16
DLC mission menu works fine for me, maybe not all of your dlc files are decrypted correctly? Unfortunately 128 bit AES encryption cannot really get any workarounds, so decrypted files are a must.
Just made a short test using the very same build I posted:

^made on fresh character before even doing the tutorial.

As for the cheat, didn't really saw any for setting item quantity, but try this:
Code:
//v1.30 - important since each requires different;p
_C0 Item Not Dec
_L 0x20096F58 0x00401023
//code below when used should disable the above
_C0 Item Not Dec [Restore]
_L 0x20096F58 0x00451023

From a quick look most cheats in the net for this game seems to have anti-crash conditional codes most likely caused by game reusing same places in memory for other things, if that's the case even editing them to work on ppsspp might leave them problematic to use. The above one is pretty simple, no clue where exactly it affects items, I only checked that the address in ppsspp using GE2 1.30 is correct so it should work.

how did you correct it? uh btw now i can go through "download content", after downloading 1.30 iso GE2, and the cheat works perfectly, how you can correct the cheat on ppsspp? can u tell me how? Big Thanks to LunaMoo

Operating System : Win8 Pro 32-bit, based on x64 Procie
Motherboard : ECS G41T-R3V1.0A
Processor : Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz x2 ~2992MHz (2 CPU's)
Memory : 4096MB RAM
VGA : Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (1024 MB)
OpenGL : 5.1.2600.5512
Processor Codename : Wolfdale

Need Say More..?
03-16-2014, 06:59 PM
Correct in what way? The code I posted was originally like that, no changes on my side.Smile Maybe the codes you tried earlier were simply for different game versions. Each update changing the eboot.bin will require different codes that's almost sure.

----------------------

If you're interested more generally in trying to fix codes that are ok and works in same game version on psp, but doesn't in ppsspp. Then it's probably caused by one of the 2 ppsspp cwcheat limitations:
- unsupported code type(0xD type),
- JIT not recompiling the code changed by cheats unless it's done through cheat menu.

Sometimes it's as easy as removing the problematic code(0xD and sometimes also 0xE which while supported, might have limited use because JIT), unfortunately at other cases you'll have to have a bit of knowledge or at least some google skills to learn how the code actually works and how to change it to not be a problem under ppsspp.

So let's try to understand the one line cheat which I posted earlier:
_C0 Item Not Dec
_L 0x20096F58 0x00401023
the bold 2 is the code type(32 bit value write) followed by 7 letters of address, the numbners after space is the value to write. You can easily google for cwcheat code types for more details, for example this site should have most/all cw cheat code types.

If you check that code in ppsspp debug>disassembly the address would be 8896F58(0 in cw cheat is basically 8800000 in ppsspp disassembly, through games load their code from 8804000 and up), if you check this address in GE2 with cheat activated it'll have a value of 0x00401023 which is actually a game code looking like that:
subu v0,v0,zero
without the cheat, if you check earlier or by using restore cheat, it'll have a value of 0x00451023, just one number different, but it's a pretty big change in it's meaning:
subu v0,v0,a1

It might not be clear at all at this point either, so let's google for: subu mips - and get some info about what it does:
Code:
SUBU -- Subtract unsigned
Subtracts two registers and stores the result in a register
Operation:
$d = $s - $t;
Syntax:
subu $d, $s, $t

Now this should be very clear, the person who created this cheat firstly found some item value then found out how game works, what it does with this value and found the code above which sets one variable to same variable minus other variable and changed the last one to 0 to make a cheat.

If you find a code which doesn't work you can either try randomly deleting stuff beliving in luck, or go through similar way of understanding how it works for each code line of cheat and then building in your mind the image of how it works as a whole, keeping in mind those two limitations of ppsspp which I listed on the start. It might be more bothersome than it's worth^__^.

--------------------------------

Putting that aside, not all codes must use assembly and modify game code to get similar results. Inventory in such games for example is usually just a table or matrix storing values sorted by some index or even in how it looks at inventory screen. Instead of changing game code it's even easier to just find the address where inventory is stored and make a multi-line-write aka condensed cheat from it.

Here's a cw cheat I made using such method, if you would like to just set the item value to anything you wish in case you would need it for anything:
Code:
//GE2 v1.30
_C0 items in hand
_L 0x82F0363A 0xuuuu004C
_L 0x000000qq 0x00000000
_C0 items in storage
_L 0x82F21234 0xuuuu004C
_L 0x000000qq 0x00000000
In each code change "uuuu" to amount of unique items you have in your inventory and "qq" to quantity of each item you want. Ofc in hex, you can use windows calc in programmer mode as a converter between dec/hex values.

and example of the code:
Code:
_C0 items in hand
_L 0x82F0363A 0x0004004C
_L 0x00000063 0x00000000
would set quantity of first 4 items in your inventory to 99.

So now you have another one that should work, althrough it's more an example showing that sometimes simpler cw cheats looks to be more complicated when you don't know how they work, mass modifying values is easier in the end from modifying game code through even if results in slightly longer code.

I hate grinding myself, althrough kind of understand it for handheld games, they are usually not for long gameplays, but rather thanks to their portability played in short bursts between doing other stuff so it's just not soo boring. Unfortunately it all get's upside down when we take a portable game and run it on pc as many of us do for improved graphics and full size pad controls.;p

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
03-16-2014, 09:09 PM
I first tried playing with the latest official build (0.9.7) and as what someone had posted I got the same problem when I try to move on the lobby ppsspp crashes.

On this build : based on v0.9.7.1-37-g9c4d946
it crashes before the medical exam scenario.

Man, am I in a fix...
03-16-2014, 10:00 PM
@ickii - the only way to play this game on PPSSPP:
- complete a mission,
- save(normal in-game save!),
- restart,
- continue.
& Repeat for every single mission.

Modified build is only helping with the lobby crash after game update and we have no way to avoid the above, so if you try doing two missions in a row including repeating same mission, it'll crash.

It might and probably will change in the future, but currently there's no other way to play this.

03-19-2014, 09:02 AM
cwcheat of max hp/op/st not working now on latest build using v1.0 iso, in old builds its working, what happened?
03-19-2014, 12:42 PM
I actually got it to work, with some tinkering on the settings. I guess we're all stucked with the restart every mission then, but I'm really thankful just to be able to play this.

I am actually looking for some Cwcheat codes and I found these : http://blog.livedoor.jp/blog_psp/archives/1590926.html

The Stamina and OP seems to work. The one with Aragami bullets work too. I'm not too sure about the others though.
03-19-2014, 07:24 PM
i need inf hp and op, but the cheats seems not working on me
03-19-2014, 09:44 PM
It's the cheat for v1.01... Make sure you use the same cheat version of the game...

CPU: Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8GHz
RAM: 4GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M 2GB
03-20-2014, 02:36 AM
Sorry, wrong link. There's actually v 1.30 : http://blog.livedoor.jp/blog_psp/archives/1607639.html

As I said the Stamina and OP does work, I haven't tried the HP.

I am looking for a working "NO NEED MATERIAL" cheat, basically I just want to upgrade or craft my equipment to the max without much hunting needed, well I don't know which materials I need to hunt anyways. Anyone has it? Or any other cheat that seems useful.
03-20-2014, 06:03 AM
thanks its working hp op stm, and blood arts 100%, no need materials not working, maybe its working on actual psp
03-20-2014, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 12:28 PM by ickii.)
The Blood Bullet works too.

I got a question about the character story or something. That option above the save icon? I can't seem to select some of the characters, like Kouta, Erina and Licca. Is it like, I have to progress more to the story before I can start their quests?

Also, that Red Ruby-like Aragami that you fight on Rank 3 with Gilbert and Haru, I tried devouring it and nothing? Is that normal?
03-20-2014, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 12:38 PM by Raimoo.)
(03-20-2014 12:21 PM)ickii Wrote:  I got a question about the character story or something. That option above the save icon? I can't seem to select some of the characters, like Kouta, Erina and Licca. Is it like, I have to progress more to the story before I can start their quests?

nope that juz some sort of review or sypnosis of the character episode. But if you see the light on the left of the NPC's name is lit, you can select it to summon them into the mission lobby to do character episode missions.

if you want to do character mission, make sure that character has another options (the triangle button) when stand near him/her

(03-20-2014 12:21 PM)ickii Wrote:  Also, that Red Ruby-like Aragami that you fight on Rank 3 with Gilbert and Haru, I tried devouring it and nothing? Is that normal?

yeah that's normal. That's just some kind of special Aragami that you can only do in one mission. you wont hunt that Aragami again after that.

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
03-20-2014, 01:39 PM
Sooo like is there any benefit on doing their respective episodes?

I can select the triangle button on some characters like Licca, I tried selecting all of the options on her dialogue but I can't progress anymore. Also, I can't seem to start any of the other character's story like Erina's.

Lastly, there's this "IMPORT SAVE DATA" on the starting screen of the game, what does it exactly do?