Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In-game issues
11-03-2013, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2013 03:03 PM by jimbxavier.)
In-game issues
Hey everybody, yes this is my first post, but I HAVE read FAQs and threads relating to my question, yet have been unable to find a solution.

MLB 11 The Show is listed as a playable game with this emulator. It works, opens, the game runs, and everything works fine, except...

As soon as the ball is put in play the screen goes black.

I have turned off all the settings I turned on to increase speed and some have slightly increased when it will not go black, i.e., with Hardware Trans, V Cache, and Low qual. spines on, when I was on the basepaths it would be black, however with only Low qual. spines on I would be able to see myself on the basepaths, but still not when the ball is hit.

If there is anything you know about this problem, please let me know, as I have been genuinely trying to figure it out before putting it before you.

Thanks everybody

Jim

Alright guys, I did a lot of messing around, testing each setting one at a time.

It seems to be Non-buffered rendering that makes it turn black.

However, the game is truly unplayable with buffered rendering on.

Any way to get around this?

Thank you so much.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2013, 10:35 PM
RE: In-game issues
(11-03-2013 02:47 PM)jimbxavier Wrote:  It seems to be Non-buffered rendering that makes it turn black.

However, the game is truly unplayable with buffered rendering on.

Any way to get around this?

Thank you so much.

Unplayable like how? Slow or something else?
11-04-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: In-game issues
Hmm..

I'm experiencing this also with EA fight night 3. The game loads fine but at times the screen will go black. Pressing select and going to the menu and back will temporary fix it but the black screen comes back again throughout the game.

I find buffered rendering works best for me