Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LAN possibility?
01-19-2013, 07:41 PM
LAN possibility?
Is it possible to use the inbuilt bluetooth of the android device to connect to other psps/android devices with ppsspp and play lan games like the naruto series?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 10:04 AM
RE: LAN possibility?
In the far future it will be possible. It's a low priority for me but if someone really wants it, feel free to go ahead and make it, the emulator is open source Smile
01-20-2013, 12:15 PM
(01-20-2013 10:04 AM)Henrik Wrote:  In the far future it will be possible. It's a low priority for me but if someone really wants it, feel free to go ahead and make it, the emulator is open source Smile

Another question I have is,could we use the wifi to play online games?team pro had a project which somehow converted normal lan games to full online ones:-D
01-22-2013, 07:08 PM
(01-20-2013 12:15 PM)livisor Wrote:  
(01-20-2013 10:04 AM)Henrik Wrote:  In the far future it will be possible. It's a low priority for me but if someone really wants it, feel free to go ahead and make it, the emulator is open source Smile

Another question I have is,could we use the wifi to play online games?team pro had a project which somehow converted normal lan games to full online ones:-D

Should not be impossible. Back in the day people used to do this all the time with PC games that were LAN only using programs like Hamachi. Actually, I played Age of Empires 1 online this way only 2 or 3 years ago.