Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
"WHARZ ALL MAH STUFF AT? HALP!" PPSSPP's Directories and You: A guide
07-08-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: "WHARZ ALL MAH STUFF AT? HALP!" PPSSPP's Directories and You: A guide
Hi, android user here. PPSSPP is currently installed in my phone's internal memory. How can I transfer it to my sd card? Or should I just back up my saves and reinstall it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2015, 06:32 PM
No SD card
Hello! I need some help. I've been trying to find the PPSSPP directory in my Xperia LT22i so I can transfer my save data from my PC. However that model doesn't have a SD slot so I don't know where to look. Thanks in advance Big Grin
04-11-2017, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2017 10:18 PM by TkSilver.)
The save data is not on an external card, it always saves in internal memory. People just tend to put their games in external memory to save space.

It will be in the main area of your storage (named many different things depending on manufacturer and android os version) in a folder called PSP. Ypu might need to use a file manager app (like total comander) to find/copy and move it if you device does not have a good built in file manager.
05-21-2017, 08:49 AM
would be nice if someone remade this sticky with a less verbose text and formal manner
09-22-2017, 01:48 AM
Thanks for posting this. It looks like my files went to My Documents. How would I move them back to the PSP folder like they were so I can use in-game saves and cheats again? Sorry, I'm new at this.
01-06-2022, 05:48 AM
The . prior to the name (for the people who don't have the foggiest idea) implies the catalog is covered up, so ensure you can see it (look into how to see stowed away records for your distro/document supervisor assuming that you don't as of now have a clue).

On the off chance that you can't track down it there, an answer is to look for all "ppsspp" and ".ppsspp" registries and actually look at them all.