Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.64 Average
Custom PPSSPP shaders
01-09-2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Custom PPSSPP shaders
(01-06-2015 03:49 AM)RamzaBrave Wrote:  
(11-30-2014 11:54 PM)Mikerabis Wrote:  I do not know if this will be useful for someone, but I will provide a shader with small modifications by me, based on shader PPSSPP_FX.
I hope you all enjoy it

Screenshot please. Angel

Using the version v0.9.9.1-1439: "My Shader" + 2x xBRZ

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2015, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2015 10:07 PM by RamzaBrave.)
So no luck on a scanline shader? I am currently messing around with SweetFX seeing if I can get one to work through there on ppsspp, haven't gotten it to work yet though.

BTW that luna filter is the bomb, it is now my one and only goto filter on everything.

Hey Mikerabis, what did you think of the luna fliter, it adds sweet color effects with a slight bloom, try these settings. Since I don't know how to do a spoilers thing I'll just upload mine. Just remember to change it to a .fsh file to use it.

Tell me what you think.

Attached File(s)
.txt  Luna.txt (Size: 11.89 KB / Downloads: 877)
01-13-2015, 10:49 PM
(01-13-2015 09:30 PM)RamzaBrave Wrote:  So no luck on a scanline shader? I am currently messing around with SweetFX seeing if I can get one to work through there on ppsspp, haven't gotten it to work yet though.

BTW that luna filter is the bomb, it is now my one and only goto filter on everything.

Hey Mikerabis, what did you think of the luna fliter, it adds sweet color effects with a slight bloom, try these settings. Since I don't know how to do a spoilers thing I'll just upload mine. Just remember to change it to a .fsh file to use it.

Tell me what you think.

I'm not able to make it work.
I put in defaultshaders.ini and will not appear in the selection of shaders.
02-28-2015, 02:39 PM
Wink RE: Custom PPSSPP shaders
[quote='lumune' pid='93705' dateline='1410052270']
I loved the MikuBloom preset in the OP, LunaMoo you did a great job. However, i realized it was a bit dark in some games so i've edited it a bit and toned the bloom down as well.
These shaders use FXAA + Bloom + MikuBloom (with Brightness Increased) and i've also made an optional one with FXAA + Bloom + MikuBloom (Brightness Increased) + Sharpen. Felt like i was playing Dreamcast or PS2 on an old CRT TV, that's alright with meBig Grin
I really tried to make one with FXAA + Bloom + MikuBloom (Brightness Increased) + Radial Blur specially for Burnout Legends (so it would be more like B3:Takedown) but i absolutely couldn't get the Radial Blur code to work. If somebody could lend me a hand i would be grateful.

Actually i have a simple solution that will make Gran Turismo Graphic more Crispy,here a step:

In PPSSPP Settings,click post processing into FXAA-Anti-aliasing,then go into gran Turismo Gameplay,in menu,go to option,in video output,from PSP Change into External Video Output,then your graphic will looks perfect,noo need to turn Upscale Level On,soo far its never slow the gameplay down....

Pls notes that 0.9.9 works perfect then 0.9.9.1 or 1.0 later,in 0.9.9.1 later its have slightly white line on the road or blink color if you can notices,its wasnt a big issue.Soo far i still using 099 build to play GT since its can be consider the best ppsspp build for GT ,although sometimes its may suffer blink color reflected on the car body while in reply mode.If you dont mind it would be ok Rolleyes

PC:Pentium G2020 ,Gigabyte Geforce GT630 1GB,8GB Kingston Ram
PSP: E1008 White Street
PC Joystick: Logitech F310
03-14-2015, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2015 05:14 PM by vnctdj.)
Scalable Ambient Obscurance (first picture) or HBAO (second picture) in Ppsspp for the Dx9 backend :

Using GeDoSaTo GenericDepthPlugin to inject it using this shader (respective CPU-side code is here).
So yeah SSAO is entirely possible in Ppsspp but it should be native to the emulator and not injected by a third party tool of course.

Edit by vnctdj : Links added.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-14-2015, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2015 05:15 PM by vnctdj.)
cool

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
05-07-2015, 08:03 PM
Sorry my bad english
is there any way to make cartoon shader is just black border around the character ?
because it make color look worse

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-09-2015, 09:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 09:41 AM by RamzaBrave.)
(01-13-2015 10:49 PM)Mikerabis Wrote:  
(01-13-2015 09:30 PM)RamzaBrave Wrote:  So no luck on a scanline shader? I am currently messing around with SweetFX seeing if I can get one to work through there on ppsspp, haven't gotten it to work yet though.

Tell me what you think.

I'm not able to make it work.
I put in defaultshaders.ini and will not appear in the selection of shaders.

You have to put it in you other shaders.ini file. Like this one (just change to .ini)

Still looking for a scanline shader tho, gees so hard to come by.

Attached File(s)
.txt  other shaders.txt (Size: 259 bytes / Downloads: 498)
05-10-2015, 10:01 AM
(02-28-2015 02:39 PM)Happy Wong Wrote:  Actually i have a simple solution that will make Gran Turismo Graphic more Crispy,here a step:

In PPSSPP Settings,click post processing into FXAA-Anti-aliasing,then go into gran Turismo Gameplay,in menu,go to option,in video output,from PSP Change into External Video Output,then your graphic will looks perfect,noo need to turn Upscale Level On,soo far its never slow the gameplay down....

Pls notes that 0.9.9 works perfect then 0.9.9.1 or 1.0 later,in 0.9.9.1 later its have slightly white line on the road or blink color if you can notices,its wasnt a big issue.Soo far i still using 099 build to play GT since its can be consider the best ppsspp build for GT ,although sometimes its may suffer blink color reflected on the car body while in reply mode.If you dont mind it would be ok Rolleyes

Thank you for letting us know this method.
05-10-2015, 11:49 AM

Tell me what you think.

Try Retroarch (multi system emulator) with the PPSSPP libretto core for amazing scanline and crt shaders.
I realy love crt-easymode for old ps1 conversions like Star Ocean 1&2 for example.
05-31-2015, 10:12 PM
@OP

If I may ask, what is the bottom game that's your personal favorite? I want to check it out.
06-08-2015, 02:09 AM
@Slightly Apathetic Mio that text line was more about favourite shader for anime games, not favourite game(too many to choose from:c), anyway it's called "Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A’s Portable" there are two of those, I think this was Gears of Destiny ~ the newer one, but not counting story they're pretty much alike meaning a flashy fighting game on the casual side althrough with camera and moves changing depending on distance from the opponent.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
06-10-2015, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 08:25 PM by shinra358.)
@Ramzabrave: apparently, a good scanline shader is like asking a random person for a million dollars for some reason. Trust me, I've tried over and over everywhere over years and ppl b lazy and talk your ear off on how they don't like them so they won't make it. You also won't have to beg listen to excuses about shaders anymore now that ReShade by Crosire was born. So I just made my own with autohotkey so I wouldn't have to listen to anymore excuses:

[Image: Clipboard01.jpg]

*view pic in fullscreen mode to actually see the scanlines*
08-12-2015, 08:57 PM
Hmmm so I wanted to post a scanline shader I made with some screenshots, but none of the attachments seem to stick. Is this something you need to have X amount of posts for? I didn't get a warning message or anything, the attachments seemed to upload fine (I even got an attachment ID for them when I clicked the insert into post button) but then they never actually appeared in my post and just disappeared from the attachment list altogether after a short while.

I tried to search the forums for any mention of this but I couldn't find anything.
08-12-2015, 09:08 PM
I know this is really annoying... But this is an anti-spam measure, you need to post at least 8 posts before being able to post links, and images are considered as links Undecided

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2