Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2
09-11-2013, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2013 09:31 PM by MoogleX.)
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2
Title: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2
Genre: Golf / Sports
Region: US
Format: ISO
Version: v0.9.1
Game ID: UCUS98693
Compatibility: Playable
Notes: Overlay images are missing / glitched.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2
Thanks for testing, added to compatibility list. Smile
Are you using the stable 0.9.1 version? If that's so, try the latest revision:
http://ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds
Then follow this guide:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5236

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
03-28-2016, 07:43 PM
Compatibility update
Title: Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee 2
Genre: Golf / Sports
Region: US
Format: ISO
Version: v1.2.2
Game ID: UCUS98693
Compatibility: Playable (with missing graphics) or (unplayable with correct graphics) see notes
Notes: Swing animation is missing with simulate block transfers disabled bit the game runs very well aside from that. Side note it does make the game a little harder in guessing proper power, since you can not visually check the info durring the swing.

If you turn on simulate block transfers the swing displays properly (assuming you have the time to kill waiting for it to happen at 1-8 frames per second. Though you can not really click the proper buttons anyways so it does no good to be able to see the swing. This in turn most definitely breaks the game.

This was tested with both fast mem and multi threading both on and off. With internal psp resolution at 1x - 4x. No shaders on for any test. All on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4" exynos 5420.
04-30-2020, 08:06 AM
When I am on the Green and Putting the Screen does lot of Flickering and its annoying. Is that Fixable?
05-04-2020, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the great work
05-27-2020, 06:37 PM
Anyone gotten this to work on the Switch? Lags like crazy as soon as I go to swing.
11-02-2022, 02:56 PM
Hello,

I am sorry if this question is redundant and already had an answer elsewhere (could not find it in the forum).

I am using the latest version of PPSSPP gold Android (as of Nov 2022) on my Ayn Odin Pro. The game works ok (some glitches with the powerbar, but nothing major).

The problem is once on the green, the original PSP version shows a grid on the grass with moving indicators that give informations about the orientations and inclination of terrain slopes. One can barely see them in the emulated version, and hence it is very difficult to put. In some courses, they are completely invisible.

Is this something others see, and how can I tweak PPSSPP so that I can see those indicators ?? OpenGL or Vulkan give the same thing.

thank you for your help
11-03-2022, 12:29 AM
Please try the latest git build:
https://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

-[Unknown]