Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Megaman MHX, Went slow when upgrading from 8.1 to 9.1
08-28-2013, 07:06 PM
Megaman MHX, Went slow when upgrading from 8.1 to 9.1
Hello! this is something i wanted to ask, when i try the ppsspp build 8.1 Megaman Maverick Hunter X, runs at 55-60 fps, BUT no matter if the Atrac3 plug-in is downloaded and checked, the voices wont play, and some sounds wont play neither.

When using 9.1 Megaman Maverick Hunter X, will play at 25-30 AT MAX, with the same setting used in 8.1, the games lags very bad, but the voices DO play same as the background noises.

As a side note, im using a Xperia Play r800x, with a custom rom i tuned up myself, i removed all apps, and bloatware, the rom is only using 70 megas of memory, while there are about 240 of ram left.

Im wondering, is there any possibilitie to bring back the megaman x speed that was on 8.1?
Find all posts by this user
08-29-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: Megaman MHX, Went slow when upgrading from 8.1 to 9.1
There's already a thread for this game, you should post there instead of creating a new thread:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1608
Do a search before posting!

Anyway, since you are new to the forum, you should visit the Welcome Thread! Smile

Closed.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed