Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Previous save data
08-19-2013, 02:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 02:57 AM by patriciotxk.)
Previous save data
Hey guys,

Im new at the forum and new at using PPSSPP, im here because i need some help... The thing is the game im playing currently is NAruto shippuuden ultimate impact, the one that have the bug with the chakra "thing" that cash's after. But well this is not why i am writting you, so im going to explain why i am asking help: Im opening the game going to load it, beacuse i had to close my gamecause previously it had bugged thanks to low chakra, but then i realised that i wasnt loading the game but saving it in the start menu... My question can i get these files again cause it normally is possible, but i really cant find any file with my save name or any file at save data that had previous version.

Thanks, and sorry if you cant understand something... duo to my english

p
Find all posts by this user
08-19-2013, 03:58 AM
RE: Previous save data
Are you saying that you overwrote your save file? If that's so, i don't think you can recover it, sorry. But i don't know if some file recovering apps could do the trick, you can google it. The save data is located in the memstick\PSP folder BTW.

Anyway, since you are new here, you should visit the Welcome Thread! Smile

Moved.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
08-19-2013, 05:38 AM
You can't really do anything if you overwrote your save, sadly. The only way to "recover" it is if you have a previous build with a previous save which you could use again.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Okay guys thanks anyway was expecting that. i was in the beginning of the game so no big deal
08-19-2013, 01:53 PM
So, I can close the thread...

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed