Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
not sure if correct space derp
08-16-2013, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 09:32 AM by warweeny.)
not sure if correct space derp
i tried to upload several avatars but all of them display broken :C
is this a forum bug or is there a certain requirement needed for the use of an avatar?

same goes for the codes for the signatures (bold doesnt work in signatures but it does work in topic and posts like this, look @ signature for example lol)

thanks in advance

*~* You can get the weeny out of the war, but you cannot get the war out of the weeny
*~* [email protected] - 8gb ddr3 - gtx 970 - windows 7
*~* i am really good at English, but it isn't my native language :3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: not sure if correct space derp
(08-16-2013 09:26 AM)warweeny Wrote:  i tried to upload several avatars but all of them display broken :C
is this a forum bug or is there a certain requirement needed for the use of an avatar?

same goes for the codes for the signatures (bold doesnt work in signatures but it does work in topic and posts like this, look @ signature for example lol)

thanks in advance

There are some restrictions regarding both avatar and signature, about the first one:

From the UserCP
An avatar is a small identifying image shown under the author's name whenever they make a post.
The maximum dimensions for avatars are: 100x100 pixels.
The maximum file size for avatars is 20 KB.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-16-2013, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 11:18 AM by Razorback.)
(08-16-2013 09:26 AM)warweeny Wrote:  i tried to upload several avatars but all of them display broken :C

thanks in advance

Upload your image somewhere else (i.e imgur) and use the image link. Uploading the image directly to the forum doesn't work for me either, until I tried that other way.
08-16-2013, 02:22 PM
(08-16-2013 11:17 AM)Razorback Wrote:  

thanks in advance

Upload your image somewhere else (i.e imgur) and use the image link. Uploading the image directly to the forum doesn't work for me either, until I tried that other way.

well that worked Tongue

now for the signature thing, anyone has an idea why stuff cant be bolded or aligned?

*~* You can get the weeny out of the war, but you cannot get the war out of the weeny
08-16-2013, 02:34 PM
(08-16-2013 02:22 PM)warweeny Wrote:  now for the signature thing, anyone has an idea why stuff cant be bolded or aligned?

Sadly if I recall siggies doesn't support any kind of tags or whatnots (yes, none of them), so there's no way out.
08-16-2013, 04:31 PM
(08-16-2013 02:34 PM)Razorback Wrote:  
(08-16-2013 02:22 PM)warweeny Wrote:  now for the signature thing, anyone has an idea why stuff cant be bolded or aligned?

Sadly if I recall siggies doesn't support any kind of tags or whatnots (yes, none of them), so there's no way out.

this is a sad day....