Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ppsspp ipa file
08-02-2013, 10:05 AM
ppsspp ipa file
hey devs

I just came to ask if you could give me a ppsspp ipa file which I can not get from cydia because the last time I tried to jailbreak I completely messed up my idevice and then one day I tried again and my ios device was just not working great not opening apps and other thing like bugs and some lags in games so if someone could tell me how to get ppsspp on my idevice it would be great
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 09:15 PM by TheDax.)
RE: ppsspp ipa file
Here: (don't translate to English, or it won't download) select you files, then press the little blue arrow button toward the far right. Then a pop-up will appear.. click the white box (NOT the blue one)
08-02-2013, 02:09 PM
i forgot to say that if i am not jailbroken i can not get cydia and there is a file in cydia called app sync without that file my file wont sync from pc
08-02-2013, 02:13 PM
(08-02-2013 02:09 PM)ridwan Wrote:  i forgot to say that if i am not jailbroken i can not get cydia and there is a file in cydia called app sync without that file my file wont sync from pc

Well you could try and look on 25pp on how to install JB apps & app sync from there. I can't figure out how to do this, as the 25pp client is in chinese and cannot be translated.