Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shadows
07-26-2013, 02:46 AM
Shadows
The emulator does not support shadows?
I'm asking this because all the games I tested, or do not have shadows or they cause a bug.
Example, the KH: BBS is disable redering mode the game does not have shadow (those that are low in character or monsters) and the map does not appear, activate the mode redering map appears in place of the shadows comes the image of the map in criss core or no shadows or she takes over the floor, in Dissidia 012 has no shadows (and perhaps why some cutscenes are all black because the shadow takes the whole screen?).
I apologize if I already have a topic that goes, I'm new on forum do not know how to use very well yet.
(sorry my english is not my native language)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2013, 04:49 AM
RE: Shadows
There are already threads about each game you listed, Kingdom Hearts BBS, Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII and Dissidia 012, use the search function and post on every game's thread your issues. Download the latest build under "Automated PPSSPP builds" from here. Which settings are you using? Try by disabling/enabling some settings under grapihc (mipmapping, buffered rendering etc).

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
07-26-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Shadows
I want to know if is possible apply a patch in emulator to force realistic shadow and not just a circle underneath the object? I think you guys understand what I mean. Smile

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro