Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PS2 Controller
07-18-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: PS2 Controller
(07-18-2013 03:46 AM)Madara Wrote:  I also use this adapter, try using its control on the right side of the adapter
(>>>) I did it and worked.

I woke up this morning and tried it first thing, and I have to say, you truly are a lifesaver! Thank you so much!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2013, 01:47 AM
(07-18-2013 04:46 PM)RelicWarrior Wrote:  
(07-18-2013 03:46 AM)Madara Wrote:  I also use this adapter, try using its control on the right side of the adapter
(>>>) I did it and worked.

I woke up this morning and tried it first thing, and I have to say, you truly are a lifesaver! Thank you so much!

Huh LOL I can't believe we went through all that last night just to find it was plugged into the wrong side, honestly......DUH. didn't even think of it, even though I saw the picture for your device (Lead).
At least everything works now.
07-19-2013, 02:34 AM
Tongue RE: PS2 Controller
Quote:Huh LOL I can't believe we went through all that last night just to find it was plugged into the wrong side, honestly......DUH. didn't even think of it, even though I saw the picture for your device (Lead).
At least everything works now.

Yeah, the left side is correct, but for some reason the emulator recognizes the right side as the correct.
07-21-2013, 12:30 AM
Sup guys!
I tried the latest version too, thanks for the link, but for some reason, if i press LEFT in my right stick it gets like stucked, even if i stop pressing it, it keeps moving the camera until i move it in another direction, while im aiming it gets worse, its the same but when aiming up too....its unplayable to me, tried setting the keyboard ticked too, but still the same :/