Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.5 Average
DraStic Nintendo DS emulator for Android (r2.3.0.2a release With HD rendering option)
08-09-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: DraStic Nintendo DS emulator Android on Google play !!!!
Yes, I understand, but for the amount of an HTC One I could get a very good gaming laptop rig when as this phone is less than 130$ in my country which is ok price as long as I can play smoothly persona 3 portable maybe even Legend of heroes trails in the sky, for that I'd need someone to test it all out and the excellent new NDS emulator. Smile

Laptop:________________________Desktop:
Windows 10 64-bit, 8GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 64-bit, 8GB DDR3 RAM
Intel® Core™i5-7300HQ 2,5/3.5ghz | Intel® Core™i5-4440 3,10ghz
NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti_____________| NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2013, 07:37 PM
I agree with mestour, that phone is no worth even at lesser than 130$. Not only that, but android 4.0 run horribly on this phone, too slow and hangs at times.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
Find all posts by this user
08-09-2013, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 08:03 PM by brujo55.)
guys drastic support microphone games?
08-09-2013, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 08:27 PM by slamandar.)
(08-09-2013 07:37 PM)Gurlok Wrote:  I agree with mestour, that phone is no worth even at lesser than 130$. Not only that, but android 4.0 run horribly on this phone, too slow and hangs at times.

what about samsung phones like the galaxy ace 2 ?
08-09-2013, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 09:08 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(08-09-2013 08:02 PM)brujo55 Wrote:  guys drastic support microphone games?
It's not perfect but yes, the Nintendogs game that came with my NDS seemed to work on my HTC EVO 3D. The voice commands I gave to the dog seemed to work and he respond to them, though I hear my voice weirdly, something like the sampling rate of the audio sample being played back wrong.
08-09-2013, 11:37 PM
(08-09-2013 09:07 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  
It's not perfect but yes, the Nintendogs game that came with my NDS seemed to work on my HTC EVO 3D. The voice commands I gave to the dog seemed to work and he respond to them, though I hear my voice weirdly, something like the sampling rate of the audio sample being played back wrong.

thx.

playing dementium 1,dementium 2

Great games similar a sillent hill.
08-09-2013, 11:56 PM
(08-09-2013 08:26 PM)slamandar Wrote:  what about samsung phones like the galaxy ace 2 ?

I just googled a bit and made a comparision between the mini pro and the ace 2 (I8160), the first has a 1 GHz Scorpion cpu and a Adreno 205 gpu, while the latter has a Dual-core 800 MHz cpu and a Mali-400 gpu, now, given that I never really cared about android devices so much I can't say you which is better, but for emulation purposes I would stay away from both...

08-10-2013, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 01:56 AM by aki21.)

look like it support it like @virginklm state,but I think not perfect,i use this in function in lost in blue games,but it not detect my voice good,i have to use earphone mike to do that perfectly.

btw,im using xperia mini,i don't see why it not good to play drastic emulator,i got fullspeed in most my nds games,pokemon black running good too,my spec is almost identical to xperia play(except the bigger screen),then it good also to get this phone to running drastic(ppsspp got some games running good too),my perfect games running on drastic without frameskip were harvest moon series+rune factory series+all 2d games(my super robot taisen og saga>_<),the choice is up to user,if they think to buy more powerful phone.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
08-10-2013, 06:10 PM
My judgment was based upon my friend's phone which worked overall slow rather than drastic ds only emulation, but he likes to make havoc with phones, so...

08-10-2013, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 11:21 PM by slamandar.)
(08-10-2013 01:44 AM)aki21 Wrote:  

look like it support it like @virginklm state,but I think not perfect,i use this in function in lost in blue games,but it not detect my voice good,i have to use earphone mike to do that perfectly.

btw,im using xperia mini,i don't see why it not good to play drastic emulator,i got fullspeed in most my nds games,pokemon black running good too,my spec is almost identical to xperia play(except the bigger screen),then it good also to get this phone to running drastic(ppsspp got some games running good too),my perfect games running on drastic without frameskip were harvest moon series+rune factory series+all 2d games(my super robot taisen og saga>_<),the choice is up to user,if they think to buy more powerful phone.

yes the xperia play can run most ds games on full speed like Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time , mario Kart , its just some people like Gurlok "No offence ^^" think that medium devise can't run games on good speed and you need a super hyper high end phone;the funny thing : they don't even have or test this phone
my xperia play run games very good and the galaxy ace 2 does great job i can say better than xperia but i prefer phisic touch

and the same thing happen with the pc specs , according to some people you can't run the that game need bla bla bla.. and you only need some tweaks and optimisation and it will run on decent speed ... yes i'm not exaggerating

also drastic will have more updat and bugs fix so they still more things to wait for , good things .
08-11-2013, 12:11 AM
Games I have tried work without major issues and at full speed.

The graphics look really bad, even for NDS. They need to increase the resolution.

Also the D-Pad is buggy and you cannot slide your finger from one direction to another depending on how the screens are oriented.

If the emulator was free I'd say A+ but for $8 they should do better.
08-11-2013, 12:43 AM
do you realize guys that the drastic creators have got around 42000$ in one day?

Such a crazy thing ahah

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
08-11-2013, 01:14 AM
(08-11-2013 12:43 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  do you realize guys that the drastic creators have got around 42000$ in one day?

Such a crazy thing ahah

I think he deserve what he has make,it's the best nds emulator right now,he make something awesome,why not he get something like that.anyways 42000$ in one day,that many....i.hope we got some more awesome update later,my love plus(eng patch) games seem not working full speed.also some bug in need for speed underground,the tyre not showing(bug).

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
08-11-2013, 01:58 PM
There are other games with graphics bugs too. Not to mention some games just don't even start. Drastic is by and far the fastest, but it's also the buggiest. That being said it'll also probably have consistent updates since Exophase and Lordus make money off of it.
08-11-2013, 03:45 PM
guys,how can fix the blue screen in pokemon black 2?