Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[Video] How To Use Cheats On PPSSPP
07-29-2015, 06:41 AM
RE: [Video] How To Use Cheats On PPSSPP
Guys... Please help!! Health cheat GOW
Health cheat is not working in god of war chains of olympus... Even infinite magic cheat is working fine. But others not!
Rom ID is UCES00842
Ppsspp Gold 1.0.1.0
Please help...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2015, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015 04:45 AM by JorgeFFC.)
Sharing my Last Cheat.db before i actually sold my PSP.

It does have codes for 500+ games, including the latest codes for too many rpg's(i really loved rpg's on my psp, games like: digimon re-digize, persona 3, la pucelle english patched, disgaea, valkyrie profile lenneth, and many others). Mainly RPG will have a loooong list of codes ^^,.

The steps i did to add codes into the latest version of the emulator for android(on my cellphone) LG G3 Android 4.4.2.0(something like this) It fully worked for me though =P.
Code:
1 - Downloaded the Emulator
2 - Opened a game, made a savestate, opened ppsspp config and changed to Active Cheats.
3 - Copy my Cheat.db inside the ?/legacy/PSP/Cheats/(Paste it here, it depends on your mobile/system you're using, if you're on non-root mobile, use the program that came with the cellphone to put the file there or it'll ask super admin). If it's on computer you can simple go to your PSP main-folder, look to the newly created Cheats folder that the emulator auto-creates after activating the Cheat option and add the db inside there, import the cheats same way as on mobile.
4 - Open any game and press "Import from DB", any game that has codes inside will grab all codes and make a list on the menu.
5 - Activate any code and play the game with them as you want.
6 - You can download an CWCheat editor and edit the database as you want later, the same as using an PSP, if you guys ever did this you'll know what to do, simple copy the Cheat.db into your computer, download an db editor(i remember i used the version 0.9.9.6, i dislike the newest ones) then mod the file and save with the new codes, import again if wanted.

The Step by Step on Windows(Computers)
Code:
- Download Windows Emulator.
- Extract on any folder you want.
- Open the emulator and go to configuration, press activate cheats(alternatively press CTRL+T)
- Close the emulator once.
- Open Emulator, a game, save an state/normal save then, close the emulator again.(this will create the folders responsible from cheats+stats on your emulator folder).
- Go to Cheats folder and you'll notice that a new text file was created, paste the DB together with that new text file and don't delete it.
- Open the game again, before start playing, press ESC, select "Cheats" and on menu press "Import Cheats from DB"(or something like this)
- If the database has codes for the game you have(exactly region and things, it'll import all codes saved on my list and add them as a list next to the import option...
- Activate any code you want then load a state(the codes will be active, it's better to load a state to avoid a little crash or something by the random exchange of data while the game was running, you can choose to [b]pause the game[/b] before applying any code too.

If you guys did all the steps above without avoid anything, cheats should work frawless. If you guys want more codes, you can add them by yourself modding the file using a cheat database editor... i mainly prefer the old version 0.9.9.6(because above 1.0, the editor became more strange and i couldn't get used with the new configuration from the app).
PS: As a code user on an actual PSP instead of an emulator i can guarantee that all codes do work, but some has an Joker to activate/necessity of a (M)Code, if this (M)Code is deactivated, they wouldn't work and freeze the emulator. I couldn't add the info on all the jokers because the code description has a limit... so, sometimes you may need to search my codes on google so you can actually look at the button pad to active/deactivate. There are some cases of games like "YS Seven", if you start a new game with Codes, it'll actually crash the emulator, it does crash on a certain boss too. To use codes on this game, you should keep codes deactivated and activate while already inside game(game has protection against data mods), so, make a save without any code active "already inside game" and load it later to use codes or game will auto-crash everytime on menu, if you get past menu(already inside game) you can activate the codes and play.

Attached File(s)
.zip  Cheat DB.zip (Size: 523.04 KB / Downloads: 11082)
10-15-2015, 07:39 PM
These instructions don't appear to work in 1.1.1. The ESC key doesn't do anything, nor does there appear to be a CHEATS folder anywhere after saving a state in game.
10-17-2015, 03:22 PM
Does anyone have any cheats for Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (Batsu), the JAP version? I can't seem to find those anywhere!
10-31-2015, 03:05 PM
I'm using v1.1.0 with "Me and My Katamari" and the codes would show up but none of them would work... here are the codes for reference;
_S ULUS-10094
_G Me & My Katamari [US]
_C0 Animation Speed Codes
_M 0xCF000000 0x00000002
_C0 Normal Animation Speed
_M 0x08A09AB4 0x3C88AB7C
_C0 Quick Animation Speed
_M 0x08A09AB4 0x3E08ABC7
_C1 Timer Codes
_M 0xCF000000 0x00000002
_C1 Freeze Timer
_M 0x29CC2229 0x00000000
_C0 Restart Timer
_M 0x29CC2229 0x00000001
12-17-2015, 10:41 PM
I am trying to use cheats at the game Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker but it isn't working.
Can someone create a video showing how to use cheats at PPSSPP version 1.1.1?
I hope someone can help me.
12-29-2015, 08:11 AM
Thanks,now finding cheats with my memory searching program will be much faster because I know the starting point
02-07-2016, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2016 10:22 PM by DawgY.)
Conditional & Joker Command Codes
I am looking for an in-depth tutorial for making conditional and joker command codes.

I am able to add basic codes to my games and can even use offsets and/or logic to deduce the addresses for additional codes.

However, I have thoroughly searched the web and cannot find a suitable tutorial for these two code types.

I have many codes I can share to show my appreciation, so please let me know if you can help. Thanks!