Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
08-07-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
(08-07-2013 10:30 PM)Richjones Wrote:  Wondering if somebody could help me out with kind of a big problem I'm having with MHP3.
I've attached screenshots of whats going on.

For some reason, after I beat the event quest to kill Zinogre, on the screen afterwards showing rewards and whatnot, when it loads to go back to the village the video goes haywire and never loads me back into town.

The sad thing about this is, this is a save state so this is the only data I have for my file because for some reason it stopped letting me save the data as normal telling me "The memory card Duo~B10 used to start the game is not inserted. Please insert the Memory stick Duo~B10 used to start the game.", so I was forced to just start save stating my data.

TLDR: My game will not load and I need somebody to help me get the memory card working or possibly give me save data preferably around or after when you kill Zinogre.

after you beat zinogre there's suppose to be a movie, just press select to skip it, or if it not work try disable buffered rendering and try again.

for the memory card, never load the save state after you makes any physical saves (auto save, after sleep)
it makes the memory card undetectable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 12:59 AM by Gurlok.)
I experienced the memory stick issue when messing around with some custom quests, I could fix this by deleting the save and saving again when the game asked to do so; make a backup to be safe.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-08-2013, 09:58 AM
(08-05-2013 12:18 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  
(08-05-2013 11:44 AM)darkjoe16 Wrote:  sorry i little bit late, but can someone show me the great rev to play this game without lagging in the main village and farm? i got rev 0.81-741 with 35 speed at main village and farm, and how it's the setting, thanks gents!

Why not testing the latest available build here ? Wink

sorry mate i've checked the latest build, and its same, i got speed 30-35 in main village and farm, my spec is core 2 quad 30ghz, windows xp sp 3, 4gb ram, is it enough right???

Operating System : Win8 Pro 32-bit, based on x64 Procie
Motherboard : ECS G41T-R3V1.0A
Processor : Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz x2 ~2992MHz (2 CPU's)
Memory : 4096MB RAM
VGA : Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (1024 MB)
OpenGL : 5.1.2600.5512
Processor Codename : Wolfdale

Need Say More..?
08-08-2013, 10:01 AM
You didn't mention what graphics card you have, nor if you've gone through the performance boosting guide.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
08-08-2013, 10:10 AM
(08-08-2013 10:01 AM)daxtsu Wrote:  You didn't mention what graphics card you have, nor if you've gone through the performance boosting guide.

thnaks daxtsu, i'll hope it gonna workin...

Operating System : Win8 Pro 32-bit, based on x64 Procie
Motherboard : ECS G41T-R3V1.0A
Processor : Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz x2 ~2992MHz (2 CPU's)
Memory : 4096MB RAM
VGA : Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (1024 MB)
OpenGL : 5.1.2600.5512
Processor Codename : Wolfdale

Need Say More..?
08-10-2013, 03:09 AM
how can i add custom quest into the emulator?
08-10-2013, 04:58 AM
(08-07-2013 11:58 PM)kerupukalot Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 10:30 PM)Richjones Wrote:  Wondering if somebody could help me out with kind of a big problem I'm having with MHP3.
I've attached screenshots of whats going on.

For some reason, after I beat the event quest to kill Zinogre, on the screen afterwards showing rewards and whatnot, when it loads to go back to the village the video goes haywire and never loads me back into town.

The sad thing about this is, this is a save state so this is the only data I have for my file because for some reason it stopped letting me save the data as normal telling me "The memory card Duo~B10 used to start the game is not inserted. Please insert the Memory stick Duo~B10 used to start the game.", so I was forced to just start save stating my data.

TLDR: My game will not load and I need somebody to help me get the memory card working or possibly give me save data preferably around or after when you kill Zinogre.

after you beat zinogre there's suppose to be a movie, just press select to skip it, or if it not work try disable buffered rendering and try again.

for the memory card, never load the save state after you makes any physical saves (auto save, after sleep)
it makes the memory card undetectable.

Omg, pressing select on that video glitch screen I got really worked. I would have never tried doing that - My game has been recovered! +Rep!
08-11-2013, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 12:20 AM by monsterhunterfan.)
how can i update my MHP3 HD in english? i already have the game running smoothly using PPSSPP emulator my only problem is its in japanese language

i already download this MHP3RD_English_Patch_TMO_PS3_5.0.0 in team maverick site english patch for the MHP3 HD the ps3 one when i extracted i got MHP3D_DATA its in ISO format what should i do with this MHP3D_DATA?

another thing i cannot find NBJB40001 folder in memstick>PSP>savedata i thought that i have a folder like that because i already have a savefile in MHP3rd HD

sorry for bad english its not really my language

thank you very much to the one who is willing to help also +rep for the help

NOTE: I dont have access to PS3 and blueray drive
PC only
08-11-2013, 05:46 AM
(08-11-2013 12:17 AM)monsterhunterfan Wrote:  how can i update my MHP3 HD in english? i already have the game running smoothly using PPSSPP emulator my only problem is its in japanese language

i already download this MHP3RD_English_Patch_TMO_PS3_5.0.0 in team maverick site english patch for the MHP3 HD the ps3 one when i extracted i got MHP3D_DATA its in ISO format what should i do with this MHP3D_DATA?

another thing i cannot find NBJB40001 folder in memstick>PSP>savedata i thought that i have a folder like that because i already have a savefile in MHP3rd HD

PC only

Aside the "dubious" way you acquired the game, you have to apply the patch on the iso with the patcher you can grab from here. Extract the patcher, put the patch in said folder, run the patcher and select touched/fixed iso, select both iso and patch and aplly the patch. Also the game save folder is named as the psp counterpart ULJM05800.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-11-2013, 06:27 AM
(08-11-2013 05:46 AM)Gurlok Wrote:  
(08-11-2013 12:17 AM)monsterhunterfan Wrote:  how can i update my MHP3 HD in english? i already have the game running smoothly using PPSSPP emulator my only problem is its in japanese language

PC only

Aside the "dubious" way you acquired the game, you have to apply the patch on the iso with the patcher you can grab from here. Extract the patcher, put the patch in said folder, run the patcher and select touched/fixed iso, select both iso and patch and aplly the patch. Also the game save folder is named as the psp counterpart ULJM05800.

i got an error it says Error:Access to the path ISO is denied
08-11-2013, 11:52 AM
iam so excited to play this game i actually can play it but in japanese language
i hope someone might help me about the english patch i tried to figure it out for all my free time in this day but i cant seem to make it work

note:i dont have access to PS3
PC only
08-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Idea how to apply the mh3rd PS3 version patch up ... Idea

1 - Make sure that you already have your dumped ISO(NPJB-40001)

2 - Download the TMO Patcher and the english data
MHP3RD PATCHER
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42706219/Public_...v1.6.3.rar
MHP3RD ENGLISH DATA
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/45810964/file.html

3 - Extract these two files in the same folder

4 - run the MHP3RD_patcher_v1.6.3.exe , browse your file (NPJB-40001)
and in options select Touched/Patched ISO

5 - Click in Patch!Done! Heart Big Grin
08-11-2013, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 01:04 PM by Sweaty.)
This game runs like an absolute dream (After spending hours fiddling to get it to work (This thread helped loads)) I got off about 6 hours of solid, non-interrupted gameplay and i couldn't find 1 flaw. I am running PPSSPP git v0.8.1-481-gf2e7388 and i've wazzed my specs into my sig. I have the game running on max settings with Texture Scaling on 2x Hybrid (For some reason any higher causes a slight second-or-so lag spike everytime a new window is opened, (For example, a store/farm collections/player box/quest list etc.) but at a lower scaling this is now non-existent. I am also running the game in fullscreen mode at 1920x1080 resolution and have enclosed a few screenshots... MHP3rd HD also seems to be more translated than that of my psp version, but i could simply be using an old patch on my psp.. it was some time ago that i got the psp patch, and very recently when i got the ps3 one.

Awesome job with the emulator, i love it, it's making me start to play all of my old dusty psp games Tongue.. now that i can play the majority of 'em on my pc it's pretty damn sweet Big Grin! (And considering that, as of yesterday, my ps3 fucked up and is no longer reading discs this is a damn fine alternative!)

On a side note, in my PPSSPP folder, under User/Logs/ i have a file called "PPSSPP.log" and it's just over 3GB.. which is rather space consuming, i'm thinking I accidently done something in the setup somewhere.. or not? Tongue is it ok to delete the file or will it mess things up? i'm assuming not as it's just a log file, but, you know, ghost in the machine and all..

Current Playthrough Screens:
In Game Vs 2 Bulldrome:
http://postimg.org/image/6lqlmj8hv/
First Chunk Of Game Done In 'First Sitting':
http://postimg.org/image/e30b8j9g1/
A Peek Inside My Item Box?:
http://postimg.org/image/v7m7oy6q9/
At Yukumo:
http://postimg.org/image/l68vmzb2z/

[b]Imported Save Game From PSP Ver:[\b]
In Game Vs Same 2 Bulldromes:
http://postimg.org/image/vwzmjilcl/
At Yukumo:
http://postimg.org/image/3uwjzj7id/
08-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Yes its Okay to delete that folder Logs & you will not get any more logs being produced.
Unless you wish to do debugging, then run Log.bat found in same folder as PPSSPPWindows.exe, that will create that Logs folder again, & start up PPSSPP as normal.
08-11-2013, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 01:38 PM by monsterhunterfan.)
(08-11-2013 12:26 PM)ViktorHunter Wrote:  Idea how to apply the mh3rd PS3 version patch up ... Idea

1 - Make sure that you already have your dumped ISO(NPJB-40001)

2 - Download the TMO Patcher and the english data
MHP3RD PATCHER
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/42706219/Public_...v1.6.3.rar
MHP3RD ENGLISH DATA
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/45810964/file.html

3 - Extract these two files in the same folder

4 - run the MHP3RD_patcher_v1.6.3.exe , browse your file (NPJB-40001)
and in options select Touched/Patched ISO

5 - Click in Patch!Done! Heart Big Grin

now i know why i cannot make the patch work i dont have the dumped ISO(NPJB-40001)
what i have is an ISO of MHP3rd HD already converted to play in PPSSPP its in japanese language
any idea how can i make it work without PS3 or PSP?
the size of ISO i got is 1.2G to be exact (1,292,544 kb)

i