Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CWCheat for Android ?
06-17-2013, 02:56 PM
CWCheat for Android ?
Not sure if this has been touched upon but I'm looking to buy an android tablet very soon and I was wondering if I should hold out and get a laptop instead. I understand that the most recent version for android doesn't have CWCheat support but I was hoping 0.8 (coming out within the next week I believe) would. The reason I ask is that tablets (android specifically) are very inexpensive compared to laptops and a feature like CWCheat would be a welcomed addition I would think.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: CWCheat for Android ?
CWCheat for android should be coming very soon. I will be writing the UI for it after Henrik finishes his stuff for the main UI. I can't give an estimated date, but it will come, eventually Smile
06-17-2013, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2013 05:11 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(06-17-2013 02:56 PM)magearden Wrote:  Not sure if this has been touched upon but I'm looking to buy an android tablet very soon and I was wondering if I should hold out and get a laptop instead. I understand that the most recent version for android doesn't have CWCheat support but I was hoping 0.8 (coming out within the next week I believe) would. The reason I ask is that tablets (android specifically) are very inexpensive compared to laptops and a feature like CWCheat would be a welcomed addition I would think.
I don't think that the decision of your purchase should be based at all on PPSSPP. We are talking about 2 completely different platforms and it's not like they cost a couple of bucks so it needs alot more into consideration unless you have found the infinite money cheat for real life's CWCheat and you want to share it with us here, please do. XD
06-17-2013, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2013 05:43 PM by magearden.)
@makotech222

Thank you. That is very good news Big Grin

@VIRGIN KLM

Sorry. I know that it takes time (and money) to develop PPSSPP. Especially for 2 very different platforms. Truthfully I wish I did have the cheat for infinite money (for real life) to share, lol.

But Thanks for the reply's though Smile
06-24-2013, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 09:09 AM by magearden.)
Recently downloaded 0.8 for android. Very impressed with the speed, performance and compatibility but I did notice that there is an "enable cheats" option now. It it there merely for decoration or can it be used in its current state or will I have to wait for a future release to use it. FYI running 0.8 on a Nexus 7. Willing to buy the Gold version when Google Play Gift Cards immediately becomes available in Canada (which currently it hasn't yet) Sorry for asking too many questions Sad first time user of PPSSPP
06-24-2013, 01:15 PM
Its just decoration, right now. Expect a working UI in the coming weeks.
06-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Awesome Wink thanks for the info Big Grin
06-27-2013, 04:16 AM
"Cheat code can be used in Andorid platform" that is a good news for us. many many thanks for you. I hope it will done soon.