Thread Rating:
  • 23 Votes - 4.17 Average
PPSSPP Symbian Port
08-05-2013, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 01:31 AM by [email protected].)
RE: PPSSPP Symbian Port
BboyMUPO,how are you going to emulate gameloft games in symdroid?they have sd data which should be placed in obb/bla/blabla etc.
that was it you want to play dead space??use latest java game maker(jgm) and make your own for nokia n8.i am also 14 years old and I am currently working on naruto shippuden mobilegame.having story line start to the end of the war.currently making some sprites.
If you can port than porting ds or n64 is a good idea.by the way whats chip8?

nguenht,when more latest builds will come you see that vram issue is starting to develop in 701 etc too.ppsspp has started to develop a little vram issue in 1gb ram android devices.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2013, 05:11 AM
Yeah but sd data with some modding can be placed into the .apk.And what is java game maker.I heard from game maker studio wich use game maker language(that was my first).And I'm not going to stop symdroid.I will make it.After or before.And the Chip8 was actually a chip with some buttons and uses a virtual machine to play games on.Like pong,pong2,tictac(my own can run 15).And java game maker what language use?Java?Or it's a game engine.Does it support opengl for 3D graphics?Is it fast enough?I'm started the ds before i complete symdroid and sym64.for those who wants ds(i wanted one too but there is no dead space or gta Sad )So waiting for devolopers help.
08-05-2013, 10:20 AM
could anyone suggest me ppsspp that working for c7 belle refresh ? Which version ? I try the latest but still cant play games, even the tehra dark warrior cant opened
08-05-2013, 10:32 AM
v0.7.5-2 for first-gen Symbian like your C7.
08-05-2013, 11:07 AM
yes, i already try 0.75 , even 0.67 (i saw your video on youtube can play tehra, but i still cant) ,but puzle boble work both..
08-05-2013, 12:44 PM
when i load that game (tehra) it just auto close the emu... I dont know why , maybe the setting ? (but i use same like your video on youtube 0.67,)
08-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Jgm is a simple tool developed by a member of game maker community which uses the same language as game maker but creates java(.jar) files.it can make simple 3d games.it doesn't hurts much to use your head,ever seen a java game/programe supporting/requiring open-gl??
If you want to make symdroid,then make,did I ever stopped you?ds or n64 can be made later(because they are open source).for now focus your brain impulses on 1 of them only.
Why don't you search developers on google?
08-05-2013, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 02:45 PM by BboyMUPO.)
Yeah.I'm focusing only on symdroid.But focusing on every day life because I'm skateboarding and parkouring.You know so not symdroid is the only thing in my life.Especially because i have a girlfriend.But that's not about now.And EZtouch has joined the devolopment.So symdroid will be made and sd data will be emulated(made).Hope will everyone enjoy it.Will try to upload to nokia store(in the futere)with a donate gold version.Like ppsspp on google play.With a price of 1,2 and 3$.Check the website too.apk-emulator-for-symbian.blogspot.hu. .Anyone can comment ideas or anything to the website and get more info about symdroid.

Oh and does java game maker games (in .jar format)run on phones?And i downloaded it but it's only 50kb.Can you send me a link for it?
08-06-2013, 03:11 AM
here is the link to jgm http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?s=a61...086&page=2 ,click on medifire link to download it.it's size is 3mb.that with 50kb has no .exe file.
Jgm makes java games to run on mobilephones like se k300,nokia x2 etc.
08-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Hi guys.. so for my Nokia 808, is the latest version of ppsspp the best one to use as far as compatibility and speed are concerned?

thanks
08-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Yes, latest version is best for 808.
08-07-2013, 04:08 AM
today i tried to play gta vice city (.iso) with ppsspp 0.7.5-2 on c7 belle, (i know its unplayable,but at least i try Smile )

when open the game, the ''vps'' is 13-15, but suddenly it close it self... :'( ...
08-07-2013, 06:28 AM
Please, prompt when the ppsspp version 8.1 leaves for mine Nokia C7?Huh

Sorry for my bad english.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-07-2013, 05:27 PM
Dawoddanial.I downloaded jgm(2.6MB)And it have only small gml functions that I know how to write in j2me.So I'ts not good and it's uses drag and drop functions.I use scripst and own made libraries for games i make.And it don't build in .jar too.And does anyone know how to make an ide like game maker?I mean the drag and drop functions.I have my own programing language that i want to use with s60 phones to make games look like in game maker.But can use python or c++.Dear Xsacha!Please upload ppsspp to nokia store.And a donate gold version too(I will buy it because ppsspp inspired me to start symdroid bcause i tought "psp games on symbian?Then why not android is possible too")check the website:apk-emulator-for-symbian.blogspot.hu
08-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Hey guys. If someone wants me to work on the VRAM issue for first-gen devices, can I request one small favour?

I need a 'super font' (one that includes all languages), preferably Arial, to base the font off. Then I can choose which ones to keep (eg. Hungarian) and which ones to remove (eg. Chinese) so that it uses less VRAM.