Thread Rating:
  • 23 Votes - 4.17 Average
PPSSPP Symbian Port
08-03-2013, 09:48 AM
RE: PPSSPP Symbian Port
black ninja,can you please tell me name and fps of naruto or naruto shippuden games you tested on your n8.and stop folowing latest builds,they are useless untill vram issue is fixed.emulation powers of 0.7.5-2 are beyond your imagination!on 701 it can run tekken 5...and I think you probably had tested tekken 5 or 6 on your n8,did't you??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Sorry for everyone who has waiting for the modded ppsspp.Unfotunatly i wanted to open it and try at about 22 o'clock but i have virtualkey opened(for a game) and pressed button c.So it deleted.And when i want to make it and install it's write:invalid package.So maybe i will need some more time(1-2 days).Will try to sign it.But going to upload today if i can.
08-03-2013, 11:07 AM
(08-03-2013 10:58 AM)BboyMUPO Wrote:  Sorry for everyone who has waiting for the modded ppsspp.Unfotunatly i wanted to open it and try at about 22 o'clock but i have virtualkey opened(for a game) and pressed button c.So it deleted.And when i want to make it and install it's write:invalid package.So maybe i will need some more time(1-2 days).Will try to sign it.But going to upload today if i can.

now that's sad Sad
well, stuff happens

thanks Henrik for ppsspp and xsacha for porting it to symbian!
08-03-2013, 04:50 PM
(08-03-2013 09:48 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  black ninja,can you please tell me name and fps of naruto or naruto shippuden games you tested on your n8.and stop folowing latest builds,they are useless untill vram issue is fixed.emulation powers of 0.7.5-2 are beyond your imagination!on 701 it can run tekken 5...and I think you probably had tested tekken 5 or 6 on your n8,did't you??

I tasted Akatsuki rising It was a little faster in the menu but Too slowly in the game Also Naruto Ultimate ninja heroes Too slowly at all! I think your right for the builds But How can I know if the builds is going better? I can wait for a long time for the lastest version...
Thank you for that and no I do not tast Tekken yet! I always trying gta stories, And wait for better speed!
08-04-2013, 03:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 03:11 AM by [email protected].)
simple,if vram issue is fixed xsacha would probably say;alright vram issue is fixed or if you can't wait than check latest builds 1 week later.or just wait for 0.9 to release(the next to 0.8.1).
What do you expect from latest builds when they can't fully emulate db evolution(400mb)?

simple,if vram issue is fixed xsacha would probably say;alright vram issue is fixed or if you can't wait than check latest builds 1 week later.or just wait for 0.9 to release(the next to 0.8.1).
What do you expect from latest builds when they can't fully emulate db evolution(400mb)?
BboyMUPO,can you uplpad kill me signed along with your modded ppsspp¿iam sure it will buy n8 some free ram.
08-04-2013, 05:51 AM
Look I'm trying to it get work but something bad with the ppsspp so I need to try in several ways that's mean i need more time.But i can post the modded 0.8.1.It's not the same.It's still have some problem.I'm sorry for everyone who can't wait for it.And Xsacha.Why don't yout try to fix the vram issue from the begining.When it's all started.And up to 0.8.1.I think maybe it can work.But take a lot of time too I know.Anyone know how to add contrubitors to github.And 2 people(one of them named devil84)forked(copyed)symdroid.They don't did any changes.What are they want?Help or to steal symdroid?And can I do something to stop it if they want to steal but not making the project private?Waiting for devolopers help too to make devolopment faster.
08-04-2013, 08:04 AM
BboyMUPO,vram isssue is present in every ppsspp having version more than 0.7.5-2(android,windows,symbian).but because they have ram 512mb or higher so nobody notices.
There is no need for you to make modded version of 0.8.1 because whatever you do vram won't be fixed.
But if make modded version of 0.7.5-2(without other language fronts,absolutly no sound emulation) that would be nice and games will work alot faster.
And xsacha has nothing to do with vram issue,he just ports ppsspp to symbian,what can he do if ppsspp has this problem?
And the only way to stop them from stealing your work is to buy a rifle and shoot on their head or stop using github and create your own site in which you can grant permission to your work to selective persons only.
08-04-2013, 02:50 PM
every day i follow ppsspp build and download the latest, but nne of them are work, i already downloaded 5ppsspp from build 8.0 - 8.1 , i dnt know its the emu prblm or the game problm..

I wish i could play a gta in my c7 :')
i hope it bcme true..
08-04-2013, 02:53 PM
(08-04-2013 03:05 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  simple,if vram issue is fixed xsacha would probably say;alright vram issue is fixed or if you can't wait than check latest builds 1 week later.or just wait for 0.9 to release(the next to 0.8.1).

BboyMUPO,can you uplpad kill me signed along with your modded ppsspp¿iam sure it will buy n8 some free ram.

yes I think you are Right,I'll install that 0.7.5-2
And BboyMUPO I know that modded ppsspp can not be signed it's impossible!
08-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Black ninja.It can be signed because the program i use(siseditor 2.0)can make uid or selfsign it for 30years.Dawoddanial Xsacha can do something.If he do the same that i try to get work(modding the main releases).And i'm only 14 so i can't buy a rifle.But before anyone start posting that i'm just a kid with big dreams(I mean symdroid)I will buy that rifle.Still working on the modded version.Waiting for devolopers help too.
08-04-2013, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 05:52 PM by forevertr3.)
BboyMUPO, i think you try to make nds emulator for symbian,not sym64 or symdroid. Because there is a nds4droid's open source codes.İf you know how porting you try to make nds emu for symbian

sorry my bad english i think its very bad
08-04-2013, 06:05 PM
First i don't even tried to port apps from android to symbian.But i know how to.I first thinked about to make a n64 or a ds emulator.But no because i want mcpe,dead space and other games.But maybe will write one.And I have my old chip8 emulator on my old nokia n95.if i can found it I will upload if anyone want it.Or write again.But after first symdroid release i will make sym64and after that a ds.But i like some ds hombrews and ports like plants vs zombies.So will make a ds emulator.
08-04-2013, 07:29 PM
i think ppsspp wont go anymore for symbian and vram issue cant fixed. Therefore symbian need ds emulator immediately.with xsacha and many others it developed very in short time.

Sorry my bad english i think its very bad
08-04-2013, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 07:58 PM by nguenht.)
(08-04-2013 07:29 PM)forevertr3 Wrote:  i think ppsspp wont go anymore for symbian and vram issue cant fixed. Therefore symbian need ds emulator immediately.with xsacha and many others it developed very in short time.

Sorry my bad english i think its very bad

c'mon dude, stop being ridiculous! :O
it's just only 1st-gen symbian^3 that has this problem, it still works for 701, 808 and others

thanks Henrik for ppsspp and xsacha for porting it to symbian!
08-04-2013, 10:30 PM
(08-04-2013 03:21 PM)BboyMUPO Wrote:  Black ninja.It can be signed because the program i use(siseditor 2.0)can make uid or selfsign it for 30years.Dawoddanial Xsacha can do something.If he do the same that i try to get work(modding the main releases).And i'm only 14 so i can't buy a rifle.But before anyone start posting that i'm just a kid with big dreams(I mean symdroid)I will buy that rifle.Still working on the modded version.Waiting for devolopers help too.

I geuss you're right! Keep Going!
I'm really sure that xacha will fix that issue because The brain can make everything