Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems in recent builds for Android
06-23-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Problems in recent builds for Android
Im having the same problem on my galaxy s3... it worked fine for awhile but now it keeps freezing whenever i play for more then a couple of minutes on several games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2013, 01:42 AM
I don't seem to have any problems with crashing, just screen flickering. I do have 1GB ram so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
06-28-2013, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2013 04:41 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
It was fixed before release of v0.8, in plugin update to v0.1.2, not is crashing now.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
05-21-2014, 12:53 PM
I wonder if anyone has had problems at the end of matches, Pangya in the end leave the white whiz the game simply does not recognize the "x" to finish the match and gets caught in the celebration screen, the same happens if I try to leave the departure.
Tested on various versions of the game pangya, USA, JP, KR also several versions of the app for android, but was unable to resolve somehow.
05-30-2014, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 05:43 AM by greatchicken.)
I don't know which 0.9.8 git build it was, but I've started to have texture anomalies in Super Robot Wars Z for some reason. This has been going on for the past week, I'm not sure which version the issue starts from (The base 0.9.8 doesn't have this problem). What happens is that the battle animation loses its x-coord, then regains it, so the image becomes stretched-x for a few frames before becoming normal again.

The attacks which show this sort of thing:
Almost ALL of them will have no x-coord at one point or another. The only ones that are spared are the ones that don't have cut-ins or closeups.
At the beginning of an attack anim, the screen transition is reduced to a stetched mess for a few frames. Always. THIS is a sign that the problem exists. (I can't recall what its supposed to be. Black line transition?)

CURRENT SETTINGS (and some tested onesSmile
I have cheats on. Turned it off and it was still the same.
Texture coord speedhack makes no difference.
Upscale is off.
Spline bezier was high but seems to make no difference.
Resolution is 1xPSP, no stretch.
Postprocessing Shader: Tester FXAA and 4xHQGLSL. Prefer FXAA; both do nothing to the problem.
Frameskip 1, Auto. I tried 0 and it did nothing.
Buffered Rendering is on because it is required for SRW.
Lazy texture caching and Retain Changed is nice for my FPS but changes nothing on or off.
Hardware transform, Vertex Cache, Mipmapping is on. On or off, they do nothing to the problem.

Edit: Anomalies solved as of v0.9.8-1020