Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I do?
05-26-2013, 08:05 AM
What can I do?
I honestly use this emulator a ton and I bought the gold version as a way to give back some, but I use it so much that I wanted to ask if there is some other way that I could help like what games should I be testing or what other ways can I give back to this community.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2013, 08:18 AM
RE: What can I do?
You can enable Compatibility Server Reports in Settings>System but this option is only available in latest beta builds,get them from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ and test any game you like.The test reports goes to this page http://report.ppsspp.org/temp/recent
05-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Just a small Question. I enabled this and also the ppsspp.ini is correctly.

How does it work? Once I play a Game will it send the Reports or will it send them once I close PPSSPP?
05-26-2013, 06:03 PM
It will send once you load the game,try it while you loading a game and open the report page,then refresh while you are in game
05-26-2013, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 06:32 PM by [Unknown].)
It reports as you play and the events happen. However, if someone else has already reported the same thing, it just logs your version (to note that it's still happening in that version) but it doesn't bubble the issue to the top of the list.

There are currently 4,923 such reports (not marked as fixed) and that page only shows the newest 100.

But it definitely does help, and a lot of these reports have been instrumental for many recent fixes I've made.

-[Unknown]
05-26-2013, 06:29 PM
Nothing happens, well guess that means there are no Errors so far.
05-27-2013, 08:28 PM
(05-26-2013 06:27 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  It reports as you play and the events happen. However, if someone else has already reported the same thing, it just logs your version (to note that it's still happening in that version) but it doesn't bubble the issue to the top of the list.

There are currently 4,923 such reports (not marked as fixed) and that page only shows the newest 100.

But it definitely does help, and a lot of these reports have been instrumental for many recent fixes I've made.

-[Unknown]

Very useful explanation, thanks ! Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-28-2013, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 12:05 AM by xperiaplay2someday.)
Do I have to edit anything for android besides enabling? Im not seeing my game(me and my katamari on the report...modnation might be mine but could be a crazy timing coincidence

Xperia Play 2.3.3
05-28-2013, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 12:58 AM by [Unknown].)
The only errors for that game are these:

http://report.ppsspp.org/temp/recent/gam...10094_1.00

On Android, you only need to enable. Actually, you don't need to edit on any platform anymore, I should remove that...

But it may just be that nothing is going wrong in that game. We only log problems.

-[Unknown]
05-28-2013, 01:14 AM
Ok thanks. Its stuck on starting up on the now loading on android

Xperia Play 2.3.3
05-28-2013, 01:32 AM
Hmm, well, then it's a problem we aren't detecting...

-[Unknown]