Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.38 Average
CwCheat Support
08-21-2013, 10:54 AM
RE: CwCheat Support
(08-20-2013 10:50 PM)makotech222 Wrote:  http://i.imgur.com/Q9K4bxf.png

SOON!

Will be adding a UI option finally. Was playing around with the new UI and got the element up in the picture above. Will work on the insides during this weekend.

Oh, great news and good job! Smile Keep up the good work, without stressing yourself out of course Smile

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2013, 11:52 AM
is this possible on android??
08-21-2013, 11:56 AM
It will be once being implemented in the UI.

08-21-2013, 10:06 PM
oh ok thank you..any idea as to when??
08-21-2013, 10:42 PM
(08-20-2013 10:50 PM)makotech222 Wrote:  http://i.imgur.com/Q9K4bxf.png

SOON!

Will be adding a UI option finally. Was playing around with the new UI and got the element up in the picture above. Will work on the insides during this weekend.

Great news ^^' Finally. I was starting to lose hope but I'm really excited to hear you're finally getting around to working on it. 1.0 can't come fast enough. Thanks for all the hard work being put in to make it a possibility. Really looking forward to using it on android.
08-22-2013, 02:55 AM
Getting Closer...
http://i.imgur.com/BEhQGHe.png

Having some problem with the logic and the checkbox. hoping to get some help from unknown or henrik Smile
08-22-2013, 04:35 AM
It would be nice feature...don't forget to add Enable\Disable All buttons because it be real pain if you want to Enable\Disable all if you have a lot of codes.

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
08-22-2013, 06:57 AM
(08-22-2013 02:55 AM)makotech222 Wrote:  Getting Closer...
http://i.imgur.com/BEhQGHe.png

Having some problem with the logic and the checkbox. hoping to get some help from unknown or henrik Smile

will this applied to many games or just specific game ???

this is good anyway Big Grin

my english is poor , sorry
08-22-2013, 10:49 AM
Hello! I have a problem in one game and i need cheat to get past this problem. So I followed the instructions: Run PPSSPP, Open the game and at this point I checked folder where I have PPSSPP and in I found folder "cheats". But it is "cheats", not "Cheats". Also, when I open the folder, there is nothing there, so I can't use cheats. Sorry for my bad english and please help!
08-22-2013, 11:19 AM
if u googlesearch the name of the game followed by cwcheat it will give you a ton of codes u then have to copy and paste those codes into a text file called .ini in the cheats folder. The cheats folder ppsspp creates will always start of blank. Hope this helps
08-22-2013, 12:04 PM
(08-22-2013 10:49 AM)PunishedSnake Wrote:  Hello! I have a problem in one game and i need cheat to get past this problem. So I followed the instructions: Run PPSSPP, Open the game and at this point I checked folder where I have PPSSPP and in I found folder "cheats". But it is "cheats", not "Cheats". Also, when I open the folder, there is nothing there, so I can't use cheats. Sorry for my bad english and please help!

First, I'll say this as a reminder: As for now cwcheats are supported only on windows, no android support until the feature will be implemented into the UI. Now, assuming that you are using one of the latest builds (which you can grab from here, just look under "Automated PPSSPP Builds"), after you have launched at least one game for the first time with the emu, a .ini file inside the cheats folder will be created; the name of the .ini correspond to the ID of the game, for example, let's assume that you want to use cwcheats for GundamVSGundam Next Plus, launch the game for the first time, look under cheats folder, you will find the NPJH50107.ini, open it with notepad or any text editor you wish to use, and write/copy-paste the codes inside (which you can find either by google or in the cwcheats subforum) in this order:

_C1 INFINITE HP GAUGE
_L 0x006A853E 0x00000258

Keep in mind that when you want a code to be enabled you need to put _C1 while when you want to disable it you need to use _C0.

End press the "Reload Cheats" which you can find under Game settings/system as you can see from this screenshot

[Image: 1YyI7QP.png]

For a better understanding I suggest you to check the "How to use cwcheats on PPSSPP" tutorial, courtesy of NotaBot.

08-22-2013, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 01:48 PM by PunishedSnake.)
I followed your instructions but cheat doesn't work. Does anyone know any other cheat that can help me? I'm looking for a cheat to MGS: Peace Walker game to finish Peace Walker Battle 2. I used this code:
_C1 One Hit Kill [Mechs]
_L 0x2001B764 0xAE200064
It looks like it doesn't works so does anyone know similar cheat that can help me?
08-22-2013, 04:05 PM
If the code doesn't work I can think of two reasons:

1) This is a bad made code, or restricted to CFW version;

2) It is one of those codes which aren't currently supported by the cheat feature (is still beta afterall).

08-22-2013, 09:22 PM
0x2 codes always work, if the code is good. I think he's just doing something wrong.
08-23-2013, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 07:51 AM by PunishedSnake.)
I think I am doing something wrong, because some of the guys that played this battle have entered the code and it worked. But I did everything according to the instructions, maybe I need different version of PPSSPP. Can someone try this code on his game and tell me if it works? It is a code for US version of the game, but I tried it on EUR and US too and it didn't work for me.

I'm from Slovakia, so I don't speak English perfectly