Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't load save game (in 572)
05-13-2013, 03:44 PM
Can't load save game (in 572)
Well, i was in 515 for a few time, and just downloaded 572 to update. Started the normal tests to see the changes, everything normal, except for one game, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, where i couldn't load a save file, at first, i thougth that my file was corrupted, but i reinstaled 515 to check and could load the save file. What is it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2013, 08:45 PM
RE: Can't load save game (in 572)
Well, I'll double check this game but, does it load save files created by the PSP? There was a recent fix to save handling that resolved bugs in at least 2 or 3 games I know of off the top of my head. It's possible it broke this game, but it's more likely it was saving wrong before.

Hmm. There might be a way to convert the save...

Does the 515 save load on a PSP?

-[Unknown]
05-14-2013, 12:53 AM
Sorry for the question, but by save files created by the PSP you mean this PSP chat logs? If yes, i think it does. And i think you are rigth with your theory that it was saving wrong before, 'cuse
i downloaded save files and put in the emulator folder and for my surprise, it loaded.
05-14-2013, 05:08 AM
Probably the 515 save files are just named the wrong thing. If you take the game id (e.g. ULUS10505) and look for savedata folders starting with that id, you can look at the names of the 515 data and the new (working) data.

You may be able to get it to load by changing the names of the 515 data around (maybe swapping them.)

-[Unknown]