Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
09-24-2014, 07:49 AM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
Hello, developers). First I would like to express my gratitude for what you have given us such a wonderful emulator on the PC brought a large library of games.

I have two questions.

1. Is it possible to implement a function in the emulator stereoscopic 3D as it was in the "3D Plugin" for the PSP? I think it will appeal to many users of the emulator.

2. Is it possible to make the emulator "hacks" to change the control in some games, adding proper support gamepad with analog stick? I think anyone noticed that the "binding" of the right analog stick to the "geometrical figures" (in the control settings) does not provide a comfortable control in shooters.

Thank you in advance)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2014, 07:27 AM
It would be awesome to be able to set settings for every game and save it as profiles, for example, different settings for GOW and MGS, so you don't have to change settings everytime you play. Most games work great on default, but few needs some tweaking.

Intel Pentium Dual Core E5200 OC @ 3.0GHZ stock cooling
Ge-Force GTX 260 896mb
4GB RAM Corsair 1066mhz
Windows 7 X64 ultimate
10-17-2014, 08:56 AM
Add an option for zip,rar,7z files with cso or iso files inside to be playable even without extrating them. just to have more space for games..
10-17-2014, 09:55 PM
(09-30-2014 07:27 AM)DarkBolo Wrote:  It would be awesome to be able to set settings for every game and save it as profiles, for example, different settings for GOW and MGS, so you don't have to change settings everytime you play. Most games work great on default, but few needs some tweaking.

I second this request.
10-19-2014, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2014 10:48 PM by MouseButton.)
First of all, I am really impressed with the performance of the PPSSPP and I am glad it's Free Software!

I request the option to bind the left mouse button to game controls, knowing that it might conflict with navigating menus etc.
For me as a PC only user it feels natural and needed to bind game controls to the mouse. If you have concerns about navigation make it an opt-in feature or something with a little warning, but not giving the option at all seems unnecessarily restrictive to me.

(Imagine games with PC versions where you are used to performing a specific action with the LMB and adjusting the PSP controls to match thoose).

(If somebody could hint me to a workaround to bind the LMB to controls in the current version, I'd love to hear about it!)
10-26-2014, 11:19 PM
Hi. pls add anticheat on multiplayer
10-27-2014, 10:33 AM
SPLIT SCREEN option for VR
Who among you would like this option featured in this application. I would like to request this option to be added as it would look cool to play PSP games in 3D.
10-27-2014, 10:46 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-27-2014, 03:17 PM
My vote goes to stereoscopic 3D. In my case, I have a Nvidia 3D Vision 2 kit.
10-28-2014, 01:07 AM
were do we request stuff?
10-29-2014, 11:43 PM
here's my request @_@:
i wish PPSSPP has an unfiltered texture scaling (native texture filtering)
an interframe blending, and an offline local gamefaqs data (just like Project64).

TiA~
11-06-2014, 01:44 PM
I want you to be able to apply to overlap multiple effects of post-processing shader.
11-07-2014, 08:59 AM
is it possible to get the bios of the real psp? why not use it for the emulation? it should work fine like the other emulators coz it from a real psp.. anyway just a suggestion..
11-13-2014, 03:47 PM
I would like an option for sticky buttons. For example, I play with touchscreen controls, if I need to aim/lock on with the R trigger button and fire with X it would be much easier if R button would stay pressed on touch. ?
11-16-2014, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2014 10:51 AM by FireReaver.)
Requesting again, please make freeze/pause button (default F8) mappable

Also, is it possible to make mappable "shift" button for switching Dpad and analog stick?

For example -Tales of Radiant Mythology- you are using Dpad for executing artes, but when you want move in space, you have to use analog... might be good on real PSP, but its really impractical on keyboard.
With this "shift button", I would be playing on Dpad by default, and when I would hold "space" for example, same controls would be switched to analog, allowing me easy movement without searching keyboard for another set of keys...