Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
06-25-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
Please, could you add a Ripping function in it, like JPCSP?
It would be so much helpful in getting interesting content from certain games.
Thanks in advance. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2014, 01:08 PM
#add more stable save state (not crash)
#disabled emulator anim star menu
#add tilt input analog android left and right and diagonal(g-sensor)
#sensitive touch screen.thanks i like psp

ppsspp saya suka itu
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-26-2014, 03:27 PM
Wiki with list compablity games and list compablity AdHoc Smile

It's more clean and easy than make update on thread forum...

Primary Computer: [CPU] i5 2500, [CG] GTX 560 Ti, 8 GB RAM, W7 x64
Second Laptop: [CPU] Intel Atom N270, 1 GB RAM, WinXP SP3
Phone: ZenFone 2 ZE550ML
07-03-2014, 06:42 AM
I wonder if it possible to add an option to change default emulation speed for ppsspp. Smile

Sure that there's an alternate speed option already. But for some games i prefer 125%150% and >300% rather than a normal 100% and <300% especially for hypermassive grinding games. >.<

And is it possible to keep sound emulated normally while i running at 300% speed? Smile

Sorry with my request.Just an idea of mine that appear because disgaea and cladun game. You know why. Big Grin

Oh btw, the gold version on playstore version is the stable version right? me want to get one, bur i prefer the latest build. Tongue
Still, i think i'll get it this week Big Grin
07-08-2014, 08:52 AM
I know its not actually a priority, but I think devs should know that there is a lot of people dreaming for a better online/multiplayer experience. While online plays are problematic, I should point that, LAN play support would be much easier to build because two computers (or other devices) connected to the same router can share a very precise and high speed connection making it work for Ad-Hoc mode in games.
So, if possible those are my requests:
#??? Improve/Standarize multiplayer function in order to make online play a possible option for most of the games
#??? Made a LAN online mode for devices connected to same router, like AdHoc mode on original PSP works or similar
07-08-2014, 02:18 PM
The current ad hoc support allows us to play via LAN Smile
You just need to have a wi-fi router (the box provided by your ISP is enough) Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Question Game Controller Profiles Idea
I had a awesome idea for feature in PPSSPP. When I play PPSSPP on some games which make you use the action buttons to look such as MGS peace walker I have to swap the controls to work with the right analog stick. Ok well you may be thinking why would you want to save a controller config for different games well if you play kingdom hearts birth by sleep you have to swap the right analog with dpad controls so you can swap attack cards much faster while still moving around making it feel like a ps2 or ps3 game.

So I think it would be cool to be able to save controller configurations for different games. maybe be able to launch a game with a default set of controls set by the user. or maybe have a separate button for user named control saves making it work similar to a save state menu but for controllers. I feel like this would be awesome instead of trying to swap controls for different games every time we want to play them.
07-11-2014, 09:16 PM
add option for fullscreen swicthing or somethin by being default im using xperia Z and can't make it full screen due to on screen buttons (home,back,tasks) please!

My sausage is your sausage just ask for it .

SGS3 LTE Octa Core 4.4.3 32GB+64
07-11-2014, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 09:31 PM by Bigpet.)
(07-11-2014 09:16 PM)Homo87 Wrote:  add option for fullscreen swicthing or somethin by being default im using xperia Z and can't make it full screen due to on screen buttons (home,back,tasks) please!

Just enable immersive mode, it hides the soft-buttons

As seen here: [Image: CTrqXrn.png]
07-12-2014, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2014 01:11 PM by vnctdj.)
(07-11-2014 12:54 PM)magnumninja Wrote:  I had a awesome idea for feature in PPSSPP. When I play PPSSPP on some games which make you use the action buttons to look such as MGS peace walker I have to swap the controls to work with the right analog stick. Ok well you may be thinking why would you want to save a controller config for different games well if you play kingdom hearts birth by sleep you have to swap the right analog with dpad controls so you can swap attack cards much faster while still moving around making it feel like a ps2 or ps3 game.

So I think it would be cool to be able to save controller configurations for different games. maybe be able to launch a game with a default set of controls set by the user. or maybe have a separate button for user named control saves making it work similar to a save state menu but for controllers. I feel like this would be awesome instead of trying to swap controls for different games every time we want to play them.

Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-17-2014, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2014 04:18 PM by matchet.)
Its actually almost-not-functional, imo. Only few games like monster hunter series have online plays with not much critical issues. Most of the games dont even work online. I dont know what is exactly the ppsspp needs to have a good online support, but I think must be about merging proadhocserver.exe into emulator and expanding it.

Edit: dunno why but it didn't quoted the msg. Sorry for that
Edit2: im with the request about having more than one set of controls for gamepad/keyboard. I have one friend that uses alernative controls.ini when playing monster hunter, and restores his "default" .ini when using other games.
07-23-2014, 05:22 PM
(06-10-2014 01:56 PM)Special Wrote:  Didn't see this mentioned on the front page, but I would like to see a Borderless fullscreen windowed mode implemented for this, I like fullscreen even with black bars for immersion reasons but that messes with alt-tabbing which I find my self doing a lot, a Borderless fullscreen windowed mode would give the best of both worlds.

(06-10-2014 02:02 PM)Bigpet Wrote:  Special: which version are you talking about, the windows version already is borderless fullscreen

(06-10-2014 02:18 PM)TheDax Wrote:  He means a borderless window that doesn't take up the entire screen, I think. See Team Fortress 2, and other Source games by Valve for an example.

OH wow, this was from a few pages back, and back then I didn't noticed that I was replied to. Anyway to clarify now a bit, Dax has it pretty much spot on, or at least one way to achieve what I'm after assuming I can define the window to take up my full monitor size of 1920x1200. Currently as of the latest build you can either do a window with borders, or fullscreen, fullscreen to me seems nice and it allows the mouse cursor to move freely between monitors, the problem with that though is when you click off screen to your other monitor there is this black blinking that happens between the 2 monitors also PPSSPP doesn't retain 'on-top' status so you get things like the Windows Taskbar over it. In a window you can click between monitors fine without the blinking but I hate those borders. :/

Here are some massive pics for show, lol.

Windowed with borders
http://i.imgur.com/sQ9q52m.jpg

Fullscreen, looks nice but there's that blinking and....
http://i.imgur.com/CR5myCY.jpg

Taskbar will show when its not in focus.
http://i.imgur.com/wB5v5GJ.jpg

Blizzard games, Valve games like TF2, etc. achieve picture #2 all the time, regardless of focus and without the black blink.
07-23-2014, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014 06:01 PM by Bigpet.)
(07-23-2014 05:22 PM)Special Wrote:  OH wow, this was from a few pages back, and back then I didn't noticed that I was replied to. Anyway to clarify now a bit, Dax has it pretty much spot on, or at least one way to achieve what I'm after assuming I can define the window to take up my full monitor size of 1920x1200. Currently as of the latest build you can either do a window with borders, or fullscreen, fullscreen to me seems nice and it allows the mouse cursor to move freely between monitors, the problem with that though is when you click off screen to your other monitor there is this black blinking that happens between the 2 monitors also PPSSPP doesn't retain 'on-top' status so you get things like the Windows Taskbar over it. In a window you can click between monitors fine without the blinking but I hate those borders. :/

The blinking thing is from the GPU drivers detecting a fullscreen coverage, if you move the window just 1px it will not happen (can't be moved easily by the user, I mean moving it 1px in the code).

Anyway whether a borderless mode is added I guess is up to the maintainer, in the meantime you can achieve what you want with tools like these: https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming
07-23-2014, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014 07:00 PM by Special.)
(07-23-2014 06:01 PM)Bigpet Wrote:  in the meantime you can achieve what you want with tools like these: https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming

I'm aware there are many programs and AHK scrips out there that can do similar by brute forcing window size, location, removal of borders, etc, but having to run additional software to do this each and every time would become quickly annoying, they also can suffer side effects from their 'brute force' ways that can leave misalignment in the GUI.

Anyway just putting this out there as this is feature request thread and all that.
07-24-2014, 09:38 AM
fullscreen in native psp resolution (windows ver.)

please make a full screen mode, which would work in native psp resolution.
mode, which is used now - using the monitor resolution and stretches a small image on it.
for some it difficult to believe, but because of this picture in fullscreen gets worse.

I guess that it was made for smartphones, because not all of them will work with resolution of psp. make this feature for pc, please!