Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
01-22-2014, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 04:22 PM by Goddess of Death.)
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
~~~> yey ! they add rotate screen now ! im so happy! Smile

# if they also solve the Weird Behavior of Auto Frameskip.
then its Happy Gaming ! Smile

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2014, 10:19 PM
People, I suffer with a problem about save and load state. If anyone know PSXFin (PS1's emulator), this anyone know this emulator has a button for each save state (F6, F7, F8, F9, F10) and a button for load state (F1, F2, F3, F4, F5), so why don't you available this option for PPSSPP?

You could allow the gamer to choose option to be a button for each save and load states (like in PSXFin) or continue as the current option.

Please!

What do you think? Confused
01-24-2014, 05:13 AM
can you make an option on features that we can enable and disable auto rotation screen on androids? but offcourse when screen rotation is disabled the screen is on landscape default, not portrait...

thanks in advance developers
01-24-2014, 08:18 AM
#Add option for switching discs for android
#Add multipress for cross,square,circle,triangle(to Press 2 of them in the same time atm it's hard to do that on android since some games require that for some skills effects etc)
#Add Morr themes same goes for buttons and whole emulator(would be nice to have like 5 to choose)
#Add crash report while connected to the internet so app could send report from device what caused the crash.
#Add Game ID finder or something to show game ID on android .

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
01-24-2014, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2014 09:41 AM by Bigpet.)
(01-24-2014 08:18 AM)curraja Wrote:  #Add multipress for cross,square,circle,triangle(to Press 2 of them in the same time atm it's hard to do that on android since some games require that for some skills effects etc)

I don't think we can do that one simply (we might try to add more overlap but then pressing just one button will be harder). Try to download an app like "multiTouch tester" and then place your fingers like you would to press multiple button you will then see the input ppsspp gets and you'll understand that the issue is that Android drivers just try to give 1 point for 1 finger.

But maybe we could expand the hitboxes with the result of the touch "getSize()" if available that is, many devices and drivers just return 0 always
01-24-2014, 05:11 PM
Possible add brightness slider in non-buffering mode?
I wonder if it possible to add brightness slider in non-buffering mode?
When playing God of War or Prince of Persia in non buffering mode, the visual is very dark. Some place I need to change graphic into buffering mode before of the dark visual. buffering mode is very slow on android phone. non-buffering mode boost a lot of speed when playing this game on android phone.
01-24-2014, 06:59 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-25-2014, 01:13 PM
add ability to force landscape mode while auto rotation is disabled, thanks!
01-27-2014, 09:26 AM
Seriously guys... add a switch/toggle on the auto-rotate or add a switch/toggle on what the user wants what angle he/she wants like 2 landscape (90* or 180*), and 1 portrait in PPSSPP menu. It just urgh when I download the latest build. But keep your time Smile android users will wait for this request and I know they feel what I feel Smile

My personal request:
1. Add more themes on the menus or somehow we can put a background ourselves... something like that. I like the background but this just pass by to my mind so I'm putting this request.
2. Add a switch to Auto-adjust system depending on the device like if the device has poor specs. The system will adjust all to low qualities or something Smile
3. Usb controller on android. Like UTG and the USB controller. I don't know if this was already added but I'm putting it coz I don't know. xD
01-27-2014, 01:17 PM
Still think there should be an option to run games fullscreen in PPSSPP. Other apps like youtube can run fullscreen (i.e. covering the softkeys) without root, so why shouldnt PPSSPP have the same capability?
01-27-2014, 01:42 PM
resetter,
full screen on ppsspp is only for 4.4 kitkat android on early build of 0.9.5, its called immersive mode, but the devs put it away because of bugs
01-27-2014, 03:42 PM
cross plattform savestate snyc
It would be awesome to have a function implemented that snycs the savestates over google drive or something becouse its a little much effort to always transfer the files between my desktop and my phone.
Is this kind of feature planned?
01-27-2014, 05:27 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-27-2014, 06:27 PM
(01-27-2014 01:17 PM)resetter Wrote:  Still think there should be an option to run games fullscreen in PPSSPP. Other apps like youtube can run fullscreen (i.e. covering the softkeys) without root, so why shouldnt PPSSPP have the same capability?

Yeah, and what happens when you touch the screen when Youtube is in fullscreen? The same happens for every fullscreen app that doesn't use the new Android 4.4 fullscreen mode
01-27-2014, 09:44 PM
(01-27-2014 06:27 PM)Bigpet Wrote:  
(01-27-2014 01:17 PM)resetter Wrote:  Still think there should be an option to run games fullscreen in PPSSPP. Other apps like youtube can run fullscreen (i.e. covering the softkeys) without root, so why shouldnt PPSSPP have the same capability?

Yeah, and what happens when you touch the screen when Youtube is in fullscreen? The same happens for every fullscreen app that doesn't use the new Android 4.4 fullscreen mode

Well there is this option: Stretch display... and and there is also a way to make the buttons transparent... MENU>CONTROLS>Opacity then set it to 0 xD