PPSSPP Feature Request Page
10-03-2013, 06:29 PM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
btw many user request for play online
and maybe that feature can be hard
how about change the request into play through LAN
i find at jpspc
and now at that emulator u can play LAN
but in some case u can play at tunngle and hamachi (i read at emunews)
but u must a have a great machine to play that Sad

i have some proof pic play LAN
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQB85Xn1DP4PxHHa&am...9548_o.jpg]

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQAUqChEvqCUdKMI&am...0156_o.jpg]

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCjrqGZ_31cVhRJ&am...9252_o.jpg]

maybe LAN can be a solution before go online Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2013, 09:32 AM
is it possible to add option for skipping the movies or video scenes in some games,just asking.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
10-04-2013, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2013 12:49 PM by Henrik.)
(10-04-2013 09:32 AM)globe94 Wrote:  is it possible to add option for skipping the movies or video scenes in some games,just asking.

Not really in a generic way that will work with everything, but you can speed past them if you have a fast computer by holding TAB.
10-04-2013, 02:04 PM
Can I request separate Buffered option and Read Framebuffers To Memory Option.Some game I has broken when try change buffered render to non buffered render by press F5 (ingame)
it need pass Read Framebuffer options first
Press F5
buffered render -> RFTM(CPU) -> RFTM(GPU) -> non buffered render
got graphic broken in some game.
example broken game is God Eater Burst, can RFTM CPU and GPU be separate with BF and NBF in F5 it became annoying sometime because i need restart game again to fix broken graphic.

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
10-04-2013, 03:18 PM
(10-04-2013 12:48 PM)Henrik Wrote:  
(10-04-2013 09:32 AM)globe94 Wrote:  is it possible to add option for skipping the movies or video scenes in some games,just asking.

Not really in a generic way that will work with everything, but you can speed past them if you have a fast computer by holding TAB.
Heh, what about a hack like PCSX2, I think you could force a AVC stream end or MPEG stream end just after it starts, it could break things if you have it enabled on games that don't like it but it could work I guess.
10-05-2013, 09:36 AM
(10-03-2013 06:29 PM)zhillan Wrote:  btw many user request for play online
and maybe that feature can be hard
how about change the request into play through LAN
i find at jpspc
and now at that emulator u can play LAN
but in some case u can play at tunngle and hamachi (i read at emunews)
but u must a have a great machine to play that Sad

i have some proof pic play LAN
[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQB85Xn1DP4PxHHa&am...9548_o.jpg]

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQAUqChEvqCUdKMI&am...0156_o.jpg]

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCjrqGZ_31cVhRJ&am...9252_o.jpg]

maybe LAN can be a solution before go online Smile

ya LAN is quite possible in jpcsp, or 1 computer running 2 emulator to play games like tekken 6 Smile

i for one is looking forward for them to be copying/implementing the same thing in PPSSPP. i think this should be done first rather than online since that might be quite harder.

lets just hope that this will be implemented Smile

===========================
PSP: PSP 3000 PRO C custom firmware
~~PPSSPP Devices~~
Phone: iphone 4G
Desktop: i7-2600, 4GB ram , GTS 450
===========================
10-05-2013, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2013 02:26 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
One small thing I wanted to ask. The screenshot function should take a screenshot on the actual internal resolution you have set the emulator to render, not the resolution of the window/screen you are projecting it. Could possibly intended to work like this, so I don't know if it's a bug, but it makes little to no sense to take a screenshot at the resolution of my window/screen with a resolution higher than the one I set (Even if it's done for SSAA, it's better to keep the original rendering resolution on screenshots and you can decide later what to do with 'em).

Also dunno if anyone noticed but setting the resolution higher than your screen's resolution should technicaly result into somekind of SSAA effect but instead it looks like the original image gets scalled down back to your screen's resolution with something like a nearest neighbor algorythm which kinda kills the impression of Supersampling.
10-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Is it possible to add vibration function with each time u press the button on the Android Platform?
10-06-2013, 10:41 AM
yes it is possible, lets just wait for the devs to add it.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
10-08-2013, 12:05 PM
(10-06-2013 10:41 AM)globe94 Wrote:  yes it is possible, lets just wait for the devs to add it.
U mean they‘ve already done the work of vibration fucntion?
10-08-2013, 01:12 PM
(10-05-2013 02:25 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  The screenshot function should take a screenshot on the actual internal resolution you have set the emulator to render, not the resolution of the window/screen you are projecting it.

I would like to voice my support for this. 4800x2720 screenshots?
Yes, please!!!

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-08-2013, 01:19 PM
(10-08-2013 12:05 PM)cmyhby Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 10:41 AM)globe94 Wrote:  yes it is possible, lets just wait for the devs to add it.
Haptic feedback has been discussed already and concluded that it would kill battery in minutes, it's not practical, so most possibly not going to happen.
If you don't believe me, force with an app or something your Android phone to constantly virbrate and count how long it will last. You can multiply the time with something like 2.5 then devide it back to half (because of CPU stress power drain) and you get the most time you will spend playing a game until it goes to 0%.
10-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Add a support to move camera by touching the screen in games like assassins creed instead of pressing camera lock button L and then keys O, X etc
10-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Hey, I saw that the OpenGL 3.0 support was been added to Android. Then it will be better to devices like Galaxy S4? And will works only on android 4.3 or also in old ones? Thanks.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
10-10-2013, 10:58 AM
(10-08-2013 01:19 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  
(10-08-2013 12:05 PM)cmyhby Wrote:  
Haptic feedback has been discussed already and concluded that it would kill battery in minutes, it's not practical, so most possibly not going to happen.
If you don't believe me, force with an app or something your Android phone to constantly virbrate and count how long it will last. You can multiply the time with something like 2.5 then devide it back to half (because of CPU stress power drain) and you get the most time you will spend playing a game until it goes to 0%.
So,u have already done the test with haptic feedback which may led to a great lost of battery running the emulator,or is it just ur hypothesis about losing battery that much. I think it's really important for portable device to have haptic feedback since it has no such physical buttons, even it may bring battery issue.  Besides, many people in Chinese forum even said that they would like to play certain games immediately once haptic feedback was added. I think it is really sweet of Drastic NDS developers having added an option of haptic feedback. About battery issue, i think it is wisdom to let users to weight themselves. And i really appreciate that u guys could take this into consideration. Thanks!!!