Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
09-14-2013, 09:15 AM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
(09-13-2013 12:38 AM)daxtsu Wrote:  
Quote:70#Add support for launching ppsspp with arguments using an *.ink shortcut [req. by BubblegumBalloon]

This one has been fulfilled for quite a while, but today I added an option to start PPSSPP in fullscreen on Windows, so unless more options are requested, this can be marked as done for now.

Please forgive me for bringing my laziness up again, but would it be possible to add a "font=yxz" command line option?
And related to that, are the command line options listed somewhere?

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2013, 01:27 PM
@daxtsu
no problem about arg274#2-font changing support,that would certainly do.so....fulfilled

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
Find all posts by this user
09-14-2013, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2013 02:53 PM by Maverick81PL.)
Is possible to emulate WLAN switch in emulator in ON position?? We want make Training Questy in Monster Hunter 3rd HD Ver. ;-)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

http://teammaverickone.blogspot.com/
Windows 7 x64 :: 8GB RAM :: E6300 3.52 GHz :: GeForce GTX 560
09-14-2013, 03:56 PM
(09-13-2013 12:38 AM)daxtsu Wrote:  
Quote:70#Add support for launching ppsspp with arguments using an *.ink shortcut [req. by BubblegumBalloon]

This one has been fulfilled for quite a while, but today I added an option to start PPSSPP in fullscreen on Windows, so unless more options are requested, this can be marked as done for now.

Quote:2#Add font changing support in the GUI

Also fulfilled, edit your language's ini file in the lang directory to have a line like "Font = MS Trebuchet" to whatever you want, on Windows. Or did the requester mean we should show a dialog with all available fonts..? This needs some clarification..

Quote:48#Add support for loading multiple PPSSPPControls.DAT as presets

This one is probably invalid/not needed now since you can bind however many controller/keyboard buttons to however many PSP buttons you want.

Quote:52#Add support for enabling/disabling CWCHEATS while ingame using a menu without editing the .ini (will be useful for touch-based devices)

Since the addition of the new CWCheats UI, you can enable/disable individual cheats now, so this is fulfilled.

Thanks, first post updated Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
09-14-2013, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2013 03:59 PM by TheDax.)
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...hlight=lan

That topic explains it all.

That said, it's not possible right now. In the future, once Coldbird returns(or if we beat him in porting it to PPSSPP), sure.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
09-14-2013, 03:59 PM
(09-14-2013 03:58 PM)daxtsu Wrote:  http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...hlight=lan

That topic explains it all.

That said, it's not possible right now.

Not all LAN emulation, only WLAN Switch.
This quest I want finish solo ;-)

http://teammaverickone.blogspot.com/
Windows 7 x64 :: 8GB RAM :: E6300 3.52 GHz :: GeForce GTX 560
09-14-2013, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2013 04:02 PM by TheDax.)
Even if you emulate it being turned on, the PSP still calls functions asking if other PSPs are nearby, can it send/receive data, create a lobby and wait for other PSPs, etc., so it's pointless to emulate the switch being on until the whole thing is done, or a basic group of stubs(blank functions) are put in place to tell it, "sure, it's on, but there's nobody near you". It's still a decent bit of work either way. Just relax, we'll get to it eventually.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
09-15-2013, 01:41 PM
support for haptic feedback and vibration for better gaming experience.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
09-15-2013, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2013 02:04 PM by TheDax.)
I get what you mean by haptic feedback(when pressing touch screen buttons), but vibration? The PSP never had any sort of official rumble capabilities.

09-16-2013, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2013 02:37 PM by globe94.)
is there a way ,(or possibility) for ppsspp to have a multiplayer function?

umm..
the changing of cpu clock option in android is really a BIG help. it speeds up the game 100%.
in my phone, cpu clock=40 is always the best setup.
tried it in, SOCOM,YS-7,Naruto Ship Ult Nin Impact. & others. if set it to 41 or 39 and so on,it slows down.
so my request is to change the way of changing the clock. because,dragging the small circle and setting it to the accurate value i want is kinda difficult.
i suggest to make it to something more simpler. like using the ( +-10 and +-1) buttons.so that we can adjust the value more accurately.
tmx..

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
09-16-2013, 04:57 PM
Add built in analog feature for Xperia Play.
09-16-2013, 06:42 PM
(09-16-2013 02:08 PM)globe94 Wrote:  is there a way ,(or possibility) for ppsspp to have a multiplayer function?

umm..
the changing of cpu clock option in android is really a BIG help. it speeds up the game 100%.
in my phone, cpu clock=40 is always the best setup.
tried it in, SOCOM,YS-7,Naruto Ship Ult Nin Impact. & others. if set it to 41 or 39 and so on,it slows down.
so my request is to change the way of changing the clock. because,dragging the small circle and setting it to the accurate value i want is kinda difficult.
i suggest to make it to something more simpler. like using the ( +-10 and +-1) buttons.so that we can adjust the value more accurately.
tmx..

i think that this feature should base on google play games services
09-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Can I request alternative speed became more adjust liked :-
1+ 10+ 1- 10- to adjust Speed to 105% etc

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
09-17-2013, 02:04 PM
add more options for increasing speed and also for recording gameplay video
09-17-2013, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2013 02:59 PM by TheDax.)
To give this a bit more traffic until the real per-game settings system is added(don't remove the request for per-game settings yet, it's not fulfilled, this is just a temporary solution):

In development builds starting from yesterday, you can use a command-line argument on Windows to specify different controls.ini and ppsspp.ini files(hint: it can be used as a primitive per-game settings system, if you take the time to make shortcuts):

Code:
To boot a game directly from the command-line:
Example: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe "c:\emulators\games\MonsterHunter2ndG.iso"

--config: Tell PPSSPP you want to use a different config file than the default. Could possibly be used as a primitive per-game settings system, or used for testing.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe --config="c:\emulators\games\psp\ff4\ff4.ini"

--controlconfig: Tell PPSSPP you want to use a different config file than the default. Might be useful for someone who wants to have per-game control settings.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe --config="c:\emulators\games\psp\ff4\ff4-controls.ini"

So to boot your FF4 game with your lovely FF4-specific settings you could do something like this(if you want to use it in a shortcut, change the Target line to include the --config and --controlconfig stuff):
Code:
c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe --config="c:\emulators\games\psp\ff4\ff4.ini" --controlconfig="c:\emulators\games\psp\ff4\ff4-controls.ini" "c:\emulators\games\psp\ff4\ff4.iso"

Note that the ini files don't HAVE to be named ff4.ini or ff4-controls.ini, nor do they have to be in the same directory as your game's ISO/CSO/EBOOT. That's simply one example.

Also, I already put this in the options explained thread, but this thread is more popular, so, here are all of PPSSPP's command-line options right now:
Code:
To boot a game directly from the command-line:
Example: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe "c:\emulators\games\MonsterHunter2ndG.iso"

--fullscreen: Start PPSSPP in fullscreen mode.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe --fullscreen

--windowed: Start PPSSPP in windowed mode.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe --windowed

--log: Tell PPSSPP you want to log the Debug Console to this file.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe --log=c:\emulators\ppsspp.txt

--state: Tell PPSSPP you want this save state to be loaded upon opening. Must have a game to boot afterward, otherwise it won't work.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe --state=c:\emulators\memstick\PSP\PPSSPP_STATE\ULES00193_1.00_0.ppst" "c:\emulators\games\ULES00193.iso"

-d: Enable debug logging.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe -d

-g: Enable 3d graphics logging.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe --g

-j: Enable CPU Dynarec(JIT) for one session of PPSSPP. Mainly used for testing/debugging. Any settings changes made with this enabled will be discarded.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe -j

-i: Enable CPU Interpreter or one session of PPSSPP. Mainly used for testing/debugging. Any settings changes made with this enabled will be discarded.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe -i

--config: Tell PPSSPP you want to use a different config file than the default. Could possibly be used as a primitive per-game settings system, or used for testing.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe --config="c:\emulators\games\psp\ff4\ff4.ini"

--controlconfig: Tell PPSSPP you want to use a different config file than the default. Might be useful for someone who wants to have per-game control settings.
Example usage: c:\emulators\ppsspp.exe --config="c:\emulators\games\psp\ff4\ff4-controls.ini"