Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
08-24-2013, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 09:18 AM by TheDax.)
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
Quote:39#Add support for software/DX rendering [req. by Nezarn,jadentheman,chronoso,mashiro]

The software part of this request has been fulfilled, but it still needs a lot of work. Also, the DirectX part is in progress by Ced2911, who's porting PPSSPP to Xbox 360(homebrew), so we can eventually back-port it to Windows.

Quote:12#Add region choosing support

What do you mean by this? Have games boot in languages based on what you've selected as the "System Language"?

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2013, 02:27 AM
I too would like this one:
30#Add an option for the touch devices to use to transport the L/RTIGGER to VOL+/- instead of blocking the screen partially

Beacuse i recently changed my Xperia Play to a Xperia ZQ and i can't use the Vol+/- to emulate L,R buttons

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz (3.9 GHz with turbo boost) 4.23GHz with OC
RAM 8GB DDR3
NVIDIA GTX 770 Gigabyte
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Currently using Driver 337.88 WHQL
08-25-2013, 06:25 AM
I hope mouse support as left analog stick be add here Tongue

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
08-26-2013, 04:43 PM
3 Features request :
1/the possibility to rename the game name to resolve, pure esthetic i know ^^;;, problem as i've detailed here : [RESOLVED] Game Name
2/a check-case in the UI to choose sorting game name by 'true names' or 'renamed names' / using 'renamed names".
3/choose a size (x0.5, x1, x2, x3 ...) for the icon in the mosaic view

^^

by the way, i just love the NewUI ^.~
08-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Information RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
I have a little request for android build Blush . How about add an extra button for switching rendering mode. I mean an on-screen button that we can easily switching rendering mode while playing game on ppsspp android. Well actually this request are specific for games than depends on cpu like dranganronpa. As everyone know, when play games with rendering mode 'Read Framebuffers To Memory(CPU)' the games are very lag and the speed are so slow. Big Grin In danganronpa i want use 'Buffered rendering' mode when reading dialog or moving and then switch to 'Read Framebuffers To Memory(CPU)' while searching or interact with characters.

Fyi, Shy i have a decent laptop that can play game smoothly with 'Read Framebuffers To Memory(CPU)' mode but i prefer play game on ppsspp android as it portable and you can play while lie down.
08-26-2013, 11:41 PM
It would be good to map the d-pad to the mouse and some keys to clicks. If it is implemented, I do not know how to configure it.

A game that would be benefited is Phantasy Star Portable 2. I were able to map the d-pad and the action keys to the mouse and the analog to W and related keys, I would move forward with W, and use the mouse to control the direction.
08-27-2013, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2013 05:36 PM by warweeny.)
nvm this post, found the option myself lol

*~* You can get the weeny out of the war, but you cannot get the war out of the weeny
*~* [email protected] - 8gb ddr3 - gtx 970 - windows 7
*~* i am really good at English, but it isn't my native language :3
08-28-2013, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014 09:01 PM by TheDax.)
sorry my english is very poor,but my desire is very strong。
肯定有很多xperia play用户像我一样,一直期待着ppsspp能够支持我们手机的触摸板,现在我们的xp实体键都已经映射的很完美了,无奈很多游戏还是需要摇杆的,所以不得不一边擦玻璃​一边按实体键。
有人说用键盘神器Gamekeyboard,但是xp的硬件条件有限,本来运行ppsspp就已经很吃力了。能否借鉴Gamekeyboard的原理,做个简化的插件,只​把摇杆映射到xp触摸板上,而且这个插件可以选装,这样我们的xp模拟psp就更完美了。
不知有没有朋友可以把这个建议提交给开发者啊。

This is the translation by chinese site

Certainly there are many Xperia play users like me, always look forward to the ppsspp can support us mobile phone's Analog Stick, now XP's Physical key we have mapped the quite perfect, but many of the games need
the Analog Stick, so I have to wipe the glass side by side press Physical key.
Some people use a apk named ”Gamekeyboard“, but the XP Hardware not good., was running ppsspp it has been very difficult. Can use Gamekeyboard principle, a simplified card, only the rocker is mapped to the XP touch panel, and the plug-in can be optional, so our XP simulation of PSP is perfect.
08-28-2013, 01:18 PM
is there a way to set the size of the image in 7 tablet android. like screen ratio when we played a video. 1x original size 1.5x original size (buffered rendering still 1x)

sorry for the bad english
08-28-2013, 07:43 PM
Quote:69#Add an option to revert key-mapping to default in the UI [req. by theonyxphoenix]

This one has been in for some time now.

Quote:56#Add an option to revert PPSSPP to it's factory settings rather than deleting ppsspp.ini [req. by Scootaloo]

This one was just fulfilled. It does delete the ini file(much easier to code this), but it shouldn't matter since control bindings are in a separate file now.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
08-28-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2013 08:00 PM by vnctdj.)
(08-28-2013 07:43 PM)daxtsu Wrote:  
Quote:69#Add an option to revert key-mapping to default in the UI [req. by theonyxphoenix]

This one has been in for some time now.

Quote:56#Add an option to revert PPSSPP to it's factory settings rather than deleting ppsspp.ini [req. by Scootaloo]

This one was just fulfilled. It does delete the ini file(much easier to code this), but it shouldn't matter since control bindings are in a separate file now.

Thanks for reporting Smile

I have just updated the first post Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-28-2013, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2013 08:29 PM by TheDax.)
No problem. If you're still in the updating mood, #39 is partly done too, but like I said, software is still glitchy and DirectX is still in progress:

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...3#pid44323

Also, the new Restore default settings option is under Developer tools. It'll prompt you with a screen asking if you're sure you want to do it, to prevent you from accidentally deleting your settings.

08-29-2013, 05:52 AM
is there a way to set the size of the image in 7 tablet android. like screen ratio when we played a video. 1x original size 1.5x original size (buffered rendering still 1x)

sorry for the bad english

please add this feature. thanks alot
08-29-2013, 09:38 AM
No idea how you would do it, but remote play! Would be pretty sweat to control my PS3 from within PPSSPP
08-29-2013, 11:01 AM
1.When will cloud operations be implemented? (platform-wide save states using Clouds like Dropbox)?

2. When will I be able to place the on screen touch buttons anywhere on the screen (this is for all devices which support touch gestures, like smartphones, tablets and notebooks with a touch display). For example, It's very hard to press the L or R button while playing with a tablet. I already have long fingers but they're still too short for this. Sad

Testing PPSSPP on:

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4
iPad 4, iOS 7.0.4

ASUS Notebook
Windows 8 64-Bit
8GB RAM, Intel Core i7 processor @ 2,3 GHz
nVidia Geforce GT 635M 2GB